Black Metal Musicians Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison For Firing At Christian Buildin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its so fucking dumb, hey i dont care if you shoot at a satanist rehab center or a christian rehab center if you're trying to kill people that did nothing to you i hope you rot in prison and burn in hell

militant satanism, how fucking dumb, im totally against all terrorist horse shit and anytime any son of a bitch terrorist gets caught im happy and cant wait for them to be executed.

Ktulu said:
The sentence was fair. Quit bitching.

25 years is fair for doing something really fucking stupid (presumably drunk) and not really hurting anyone but scaring some people?? Come on. 25 years is fair for planned murder or so on. It's half of your adult life. Is it fair to take that away just because they did something stupid when they were young and stupid?

A month in jail and a 1000 dollar fee for repairs would be fair.

Voice of God said:
A month in jail and a 1000 dollar fee for repairs would be fair.

Then every dumbass Redneck in the country would be out shooting shit. That is no deterrant.

Ravnanger said:
oh yeah. that happend not long ago. damn norwegian media made a big fuzz about it and off course they debated if Black Metal should be legal in Norway..

and everytime some one says anything bad about my musical taste they bring up that incident. pretty annoying!

Kristoffer Skau has a corpse home where he lives. Strange that nobody has sued him.

i think there should be a huge battle in the middle of nowhere, like africa, all the christians vs. the satanists(they get to have large immortal-esque weapons). it could be like some crazy tv event broadcast live all over the world as we watch them kill each other. then when the christians win(winning by sheer number) they get to fight all of the other "heathen" religions until theres no religion left...it would be pretty good for population control as well :loco:

Ravnanger said:
ha ha ha ha ha that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!!!! If I were them I would have taken the case to a international court 'cause that law and judgement is totaly fucked up!!!

Some people get out from prison after a few years for raping children and they get 15-25 years for just injuring a brickwall that happend to be some christian builing!! THAT IS FUCKED UP AND NOT JUSTICE!!!! HA HA fucking America sucks!!!

i couldn't agree more with you in regards to the rapists, personally, i think they deserve a minimal of 10 years in the joint, and i think with what you said, that explains why we have them in the first place, as well as repeat offenders. granted that i am no fan of "the church", but it's funny how when a christian church gets attacked, the offenders get the death penalty, where as if it would have been a muslim or greek orthodox church, it would have been a slap in the wrist.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
i think there should be a huge battle in the middle of nowhere, like africa, all the christians vs. the satanists(they get to have large immortal-esque weapons). it could be like some crazy tv event broadcast live all over the world as we watch them kill each other. then when the christians win(winning by sheer number) they get to fight all of the other "heathen" religions until theres no religion left...it would be pretty good for population control as well :loco:

agreed. besides, it will show the true nature of the christian church, hate-filled war mongers.

tal shiar agent 930 said:
agreed. besides, it will show the true nature of the christian church, hate-filled war mongers.
"The Church" doesn't really apply.

Churches are all different.

Where does your top-secret, inside, tabloidesque, psuedo-factual information that Christians are hate-filled war mongers come from anyway? ;)

Ktulu said:
"The Church" doesn't really apply.

Churches are all different.

Where does your top-secret, inside, tabloidesque, psuedo-factual information that Christians are hate-filled war mongers come from anyway? ;)

not necessarily as secret as your pointing it out. see, in the real christian history, the religion destroyed many other religions on a worldwide scale just to make theirs the almighty one. of course, what i am saying is that their peaceful, love aspiriing religion is really nothing more than a hypcorisy to their actions. example, did you ever see the movie gangs of new york? or did you ever hear about the salem witch trials? or did you ever get a good look in the present (the ten commandment fiasco, the whole homosexuality invasion they are so afraid of, or, as a dear friend of mines said, "pat robertson, need i say more".). and i know the present doesn't show their true face, only a mask, but once that mask comes off, the beast will be shown.

christians dont know how to let ppl be themselves, its always "come join us" and they go on and on about it so fucking much its a wonder you dont kill them "the lord this the lord that" its rather annoying and uncalled for. they cant even have a talk with some1 outside the religion b/c they end up trying to convert them. christianity is the only religion in which the subtly force you to convert(ie:Missions)

Status
Not open for further replies.