Black Metal Names for Kristian and Johan?

deathmetalpat

Nov 11, 2008
Since no one person is credited on the first Demonoid album maybe Johan,Richard and Kristian should use a black/death metal names in the credits.Lord Emperor Romulus and Lord Emperor Remus would fit the bill for the brothers and maybe someone could come up with a name for Richard.Unless they already have black/death metal names I don't know about.This is a little bit of a gag but some credits for the band would be nice this time.

They are sticking with Satanic names. The real devil is Christianity. Thus you have "kristian". The others will be called "pope gregory the second" and "pop gregory the third". They can molest alter boys in the name of the unholy one. :kickass:

Romulus sounds like an alien from Star Trek, and Remus sounds like the name of the world's oldest postman. You gotta do better than that!

From now on I shall be known as the Dark Lord Elvis Analgrinder III. My brother is (quite naturally) the Dark Lord Adolf Analgrinder III. Ricky will be known as......Ricky.

So there.

The speculations can end.

Romulus sounds like an alien from Star Trek, and Remus sounds like the name of the world's oldest postman. You gotta do better than that!
Romulus and Remus where the brothers(twins however)
that the Roman Empire sprang from.I thought it would go nice with Caligula.A band of 4 with 3 black/death metal names and just "Ricky" would be funny.During all the interviews the 3 members of the band could say" "we keep 'Ricky " in a cage between shows,Because he scares us.""I think all drummers should be locked up between shows of any band they tend to be crazy.