Black Metal Radio

MasterOLightning

Optimator
Jun 3, 2003
Chicago
www.myspace.com
This actually deserves a thread, I think. Seventy-one twenty song episodes so far. Good bands too. A nice mix of the established bands and some of the more underground ones. Some norsecore and CoF, but that's easily skipped. It doesn't seem to have the most underground bands, but certainly quite a few obscure ones. It's worth a look.

www.blackmetalradio.com

The_Isle said:
oh noes. Radio! That is so un-kvlt.

shut the fuck up

that said, most of the stuff played on the latest show wasn't even black metal :rolleyes:

Out of an entire episode, there were three songs that were black metal. How shitty.

This site is re-launching on, guess when, 6.6.06. A date even you backwards Euros can understand. I liked it before, even though it wasn't entirely black metal. Hopefully some decent new stuff there.

MasterOLightning said:
This actually deserves a thread, I think. Seventy-one twenty song episodes so far. Good bands too. A nice mix of the established bands and some of the more underground ones. Some norsecore and CoF, but that's easily skipped. It doesn't seem to have the most underground bands, but certainly quite a few obscure ones. It's worth a look.

www.blackmetalradio.com

Hey I like some Norsecore and COF...