Black Metal Radio

I go here every once in a while. It's good for checking out old and new bands. They even include not-so-tr00-kvlt bands like Borknagar, Arcturus, etc...

MasterOLightning said:
This site is re-launching on, guess when, 6.6.06. A date even you backwards Euros can understand. I liked it before, even though it wasn't entirely black metal. Hopefully some decent new stuff there.

Backwards Euros?

I'd respond, but you'd be too busy trying to fight off the religious right.

I was listening to that radio months ago. Wonder why they don't make new episodes? Only ten episodes but great mix of metal music.

Its good but they dont play enough old school black metal. most of the bands have clean production and that pisses me off.

It's about $80 bucks a year, which would buy a lot of cds. However, depending on how many concerts they put up, and how good the quality on those is, it could be the equivalent of buying DVDs, most of which I would only watch once or twice anyway. I would love to support a site like BMR that has the right idea about what extreme metal fans want, but I'm leaving my T3 at school to go back to 56K at home, so I'm probably not going to get a lot of use out of the site at all with that connection.