The most overrated metal bands.

melodic_shreddings said:
well then what about the forsaken and old arch enemy?
never heard the forsaken, old arch enemy was good, still nothing compared to carcass, but im really tired of arch enemy´s sound and the "new" stuff ...just to generic for my tastes....

and no in flames are not industrial metal now (industrial metal is something like ministry, godflesh, red harvest...), judging from the few tracks i heard from the last in flames albums they sound exactly soilwork, but even worst (close to nu metal sometimes). unless im missing out something lol

Neurotic said:
never heard the forsaken, old arch enemy was good, still nothing compared to carcass, but im really tired of arch enemy´s sound and the "new" stuff ...just to generic for my tastes....

and no in flames are not industrial metal now (industrial metal is something like ministry, godflesh, red harvest...), judging from the few tracks i heard from the last in flames albums they sound exactly soilwork, but even worst (close to nu metal sometimes). unless im missing out something lol
Are you in the Portuguese band Neurotic? I have The Rebirth of Sin. It's very good; kind of like a mix of Gorguts and Meshuggah.

For people that say death is overrated

you suck.

spiritua.jpg

Life Sucks said:
Are you in the Portuguese band Neurotic? I have The Rebirth of Sin. It's very good; kind of like a mix of Gorguts and Meshuggah.
yep, im the vocalist :), glad you like it \m/ new ep coming up next year, its going to much better than the rebirth of sin, way better.

You know what is overrated? All Sabbath worship doom bands. I can't stand them. They play really simple, boring, bluesy metal that fails to have the old school classic sound that Black Sabbath does. There bands include St. Vitus, Kyuss, The Obsessed, etc.

Neurotic said:

Definetely check out the forsaken. Old Arch Enemy is good, but yeah, i used to be their biggest fan, but after the last 2, Ive moved on. Carcass is definetely better though. Especially Heartwork.:headbang:

Life Sucks said:
You know what is overrated? All Sabbath worship doom bands. I can't stand them. They play really simple, boring, bluesy metal that fails to have the old school classic sound that Black Sabbath does. There bands include St. Vitus, Kyuss, The Obsessed, etc.

Can't say I agree...I love a lot of that stuff, and bands like Internal Void are underrated.

Hmmm.....

Sabbath are not not not not not not not not not better than Electric Wizard.

OMG 235982352350982350th negative.