black metal + red wine

cthulufhtagn said:
made nicer by the fact that a decent wine is about 8 bucks a bottle in a restaurant in argentina
Is the $8 wine Argentinian? If so, it's about $7 too much.:heh:

In all seriousness, there may be good wines from Argentina. I've just yet to have any.

Zod

I hear Chile is a hotspot for good wines these days. I saw a show about some rare type of grape from Europe that was thought to be extinct for most of the 20th century until being rediscovered in Chile recently. The rest of the show was interesting too, and some of the amazing views from some of the vinyards... oh man I need to go to South America.

I was at the wine-factory few weeks ago at Paphos (Cyprus), they had great wines up there and the best thing was, that we tasted the wines, so it was easier to buy the good ones as they all basically costed the same.

I'm such a sucker... last time I went on a vinyard tour/tasting thing I ended up buying a bottle of each of the things we tasted. One late harvest Riesling and one awesome icewine :kickass:

General Zod said:
Red Wine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beer

Zod

thats pretty much my stance these days
I drink a bottle nearly every day (my doctor says 2 glasses but what does she know)
except when I fancy a few big bottles of newcastle brown ale

red wine goes with most depressing or at least dark music
got khanate's things viral on now and by fuck I'd love a glass

General Zod said:
Is the $8 wine Argentinian? If so, it's about $7 too much.:heh:

In all seriousness, there may be good wines from Argentina. I've just yet to have any.

Zod
heh well i don't really have much of a taste for wine, i can understand the difference between shit and decent and that's about it. one great thing about chile is the wine that costs $6 a bottle here is actually pretty damn decent :loco: tis true there's lots of good wine to be had in these parts