Black ROSE Immortal

The flower, I believe...

The song also mentions the Amaranth, a purple flower, also known as a flower which never wilts... which sets up a cool metaphor/symbolism, if you look into it...

the "balck rose immortal" is a symbol which means that you reach eternal life when you die...in the song this happens when the rose fade away...

I never even thought it would be the verb to rise. I always thought the song fit with the flower.

One of my best friends got me a black rose that I keep in my car in the back. Its mad cool and everyone asks me why I have it there. I tell them that its the greatest song ever. Shes a keeper, too.

>>Powerslave

It´s the woman who is bossing at the One Eyed Jack´s hooker place. I don´t think she is called anything else than "Black Rose" or just "Blackie".

Originally posted by Nectar
>>Powerslave

It´s the woman who is bossing at the One Eyed Jack´s hooker place. I don´t think she is called anything else than "Black Rose" or just "Blackie".

yep, found her under "Black Rose 'Blackie' O'Reilly" at imdb.com :)

darn i miss twin peaks..

:eek: apparently heather graham played a part in some episode :lol:

Yeah I remember Black Rose now... I don't think the song has anything to do with her though, she was an unimportant character in the series anyway.

Gleemonex:
"played a part in some episode"??!?! Did you even watch Twin Peaks? Heather Graham played a central character in the last 6 or 7 episodes... She was of utmost importance to the story... I won't give anything away...

Twin Peaks was so incredible...

Originally posted by Powerslave
"played a part in some episode"??!?! Did you even watch Twin Peaks? Heather Graham played a central character in the last 6 or 7 episodes... She was of utmost importance to the story... I won't give anything away...

Twin Peaks was so incredible...

They DID air it when i was about 5 or 6 years old, so i don´t remember everything.
about 3 or so years ago, they aired some of those episodes again, but they stopped in the middle of it!! ended somewhere around the time they started talking about the forest thingie (yep that would be AFTER the drunken icelanders dropped by :lol: )
if heather graham played a central character in any episode before that, it must be that i don´t remember her because i didn´t know who she was back then. but that's a tad odd, because i usually connect faces like that, and in fact make a competition out of it with my sister at times :lol:

yes of course Twin Peaks was incredible. Everybody watched it around here when it was aired all those years ago.