Opeth Song Tournament FINAL: Round 5

changso

Neverending dreamer...
Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Black Rose Immortal vs To Bid You Farewell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4 results:

The Night And The Silent Water (11) vs To Bid You Farewell (15)
Black Rose Immortal (18) vs Drapery Falls (8)

YOU STUPID FUCKERS WHY DID THE NIGHT AND THE SILENT WATER GET KNOCKED OUT.

BRI - but it is obvious that this will win, it ALWAYS DOES. The only reason it wouldn't win is because PEOPLE ARE SICK OF IT WINNING.

i vote for either dirge for november or the night and the silent water. all others need not apply.

BLACK ROSE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRI overated!? TBYF is THE most overated Opeth song. Ohhh its 11 minutes and clean, oh its they're 1st clean song... BIG DEAL!!!! The aoustic intro is very average as are all the acoustic parts, and anyone who listens to acoustic music would know that. Face of Melinda, Benighted, Still Day Beneath the Sun and Credence are all far ahead of this song. Don't get me wrong, the song is good, but not up to other Opeth songs standards. I'm just pissed of it knocking off masterpeices such as N&tSW and TAC.

Originally posted by crimsonfloyd
BLACK ROSE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRI overated!? TBYF is THE most overated Opeth song. Ohhh its 11 minutes and clean, oh its they're 1st clean song... BIG DEAL!!!! The aoustic intro is very average as are all the acoustic parts, and anyone who listens to acoustic music would know that. Face of Melinda, Benighted, Still Day Beneath the Sun and Credence are all far ahead of this song. Don't get me wrong, the song is good, but not up to other Opeth songs standards. I'm just pissed of it knocking off masterpeices such as N&tSW and TAC.

Well it's a matter of taste I presume since Mikael's favorite on Morningrise is To Bid You Farewell