Opeth Song Tournament: Round 3

Advent... gone??? :eek:

The Night And The Silent Water
Black Rose Immortal
Drapery Falls
To Bid You Farewell

If you really wanted to find out the favourite song order, you should do a league with all 40 songs in it (not counting the cover songs from MAYH). At least I think it's 40. But doing that would take years. :p

The Night and the Silent Water
Black Rose Immortal
The Twilight is my Robe
Forest of October

The Night And The Silent Water :)notworthy)
This is probably my favourite song at the moment. The acoustic guitar is so...lovely? :confused: or something :lol:

Black Rose Immortal (if they had cut the first part out of the song and started it after about 3 minutes when it all goes silent and then starts up again? Then it would be one of the best songs ever :) )

The Drapery Falls (The bit that goes something like "spiralling to the ground below, like autumn leaves etc etc [that might be wrong, I don't pay much attention to lyrics :eek:] is :worship:, plus the "Ah-ah-ah-ah" :)erk: ) bit is great.

To Bid you Farewell (Yesyes I love Morningrise :rolleyes: )

:)

Yeah, I was conscious about my Morningrise bias on this round... well, on all of them really.

But I can't believe that so many people don't like the start of BRI - the part where it goes "spiritual eclipse... the gateways are closed for me to seek" is soooooo good :eek:.

Ah whatever. I just realised that me, Interesti, Sengir*Buendia, and clayman666 all voted the same. :rolleyes: