Blah, blah, blah

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Scott yaks on and on about his Tivo, TV, and shows on the tube among other minutiae. Eeegads(!!) is there anyone else out there who gives TV "the finger"? I haven't "taped" a show in years: it's a goddamned vast wasteland. An intellectual drain pipe to flush your fucking brains away with. A load of shit. I am trying not to slag the man too much, but TV sux. And has for years. MTV has been dead for 20 years, VH1 for 10+, and outside of the History channel, I daresay it pretty much blows a dead goat. At least 20 years ago he was reading Stephen King. Fuck! The band I knew and loved is a shadow of its former self. It sucks getting old, but it shouldn't involve such nonsense.

I am sorry for the parody that this website has become (with Scott hawking his fave shows, and Charlie hawking his coffee mug) but fuck this!

Oh well, I am loaded again....:kickass:

I hear ya brother, but to me it's the lack of MUSIC updates that is frustrating. I actually like hearing about their personal tastes in TV, film, etc. It lets us know them as people, not just the guy who plays that instrument or wrote that song. Not big on TV either, I DVR all my fav shows and fast forward through the commercials, I haven't watched live TV in a while(except sports, go Pistons!) If we just had regular weekly studio updates about the new album along with the other stuff I would be happier. BTW Headbanger's Ball is on MTV2 and they actually play good stuff, no host just videos. They play classic stuff too so I enjoy it. I've actually discovered new bands that I really like from that show.

P.S. The History Channel kicks ass, but my fav is the science channel, I can watch that all day. There's no surfing by it, once it's on you're hooked.