BLAZE - Blood & Belief

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I just got this cd the other day while searching aroung FYE and it is Great! I have Been a Blaze fan since since he was in Maiden Hell the first song I ever Learned to play was off of X-Factor anyways this disc is a must! :D its heavy and has alot of feeling Buy it Buy it Buy it! :loco:

I really like his first album. Silicon Messiah. Its kinda industrial at times. My wife really loves it too. I saw him at Wacken 2000 [I believe] and it was great! I like his latest also but his second album is average if you ask me.

I think he's hugely under appreciated. Too bad because he deserves better :)

Hawk said:
I really like his first album. Silicon Messiah. Its kinda industrial at times. My wife really loves it too. I saw him at Wacken 2000 [I believe] and it was great! I like his latest also but his second album is average if you ask me.

I think he's hugely under appreciated. Too bad because he deserves better :)

Tenth Dimension was the name of that second album and I must agree with ya on that one ..... I Put Blood & Belief into my Cd player on thursday and it Pretty much hasnt come out yet! Very good album with a Whole lotta heart in it! ..... and as always our Minds are one he is TOTALLY underated COMPLETELY! :headbang: You Rock Hawk

I can vouch that the new cd is amazing! Straight forward heavy metal, nice production, excellent riffs, vocals are right on cue and musical arrangements are superb most of the time. My favorite is "Regret" What a song! It is sung so perfectly and with so much feeling behind it...leaves me breathless :p

Abryl said:
I hate Blaze! :puke:

I don't appreciate your negatism !!! :loco: As your personal psychologist, it's much better to think of Blaze as "someone who'se voice is not for me." He isn't a Browns fan after all. :D Say this to yourself......."I don't hate Blaze, he is not the enemy..... Dennis Northcut is the enemy." :D

Bryant

Abryl said:
:lol: There are not many singers I dislike more than him :yuk:

Hey and by the way..... I am not only working on you, but your old man too. I am training you both in the hippie peace and love Bryant way of looking at the world, though you two may take some time... :err:

Bryant

Pabla said:
I can vouch that the new cd is amazing! Straight forward heavy metal, nice production, excellent riffs, vocals are right on cue and musical arrangements are superb most of the time. My favorite is "Regret" What a song! It is sung so perfectly and with so much feeling behind it...leaves me breathless :p
THANKS! hahaha Blaze fans are aparently few and far between That or my tase in music is REALLY BAD and nobody told me till now ...... Regret is an Excellent tune!

I've never heard Blaze! So I can't say I like or dislike him :loco:

Gotta get me some Blaze! :)