"Blaze - Tenth Dimension"

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I got the 2CD digi-pack from Metal Mayhem in the mail this morning, and am halfway through my first listen...very impressive so far :). When I first heard they were doing another conceptual album, and what it was about, I thought they might make the mistake of making the same album again, which at times feels like they sort of have, but I think they have pulled it off.
Andy Sneap has worked a great job on great material written by great musicians to make a great album! :D

The bonus disc is great too. Cool live tracks, awesome bonus track, and cool video footage. Awesome packaging too, the book is great! :D

B L A Z E :headbang:

I think I might just have to order that! :)

It's a real shame I hate digi-packs though. :p

Thats why you make a big shrine in the corner of the room and put all the digi packs in your collection over there. Then, when your mates come over, you show them the shrine, and they stand there bob-smacked at the ultra cool albums you posess!

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Thats why you make a big shrine in the corner of the room and put all the digi packs in your collection over there. Then, when your mates come over, you show them the shrine, and they stand there bob-smacked at the ultra cool albums you posess!

Hell yes! :headbang:

I'm running out of room for anything in my CD racks..
Digipack fit pretty nicely into those spots made for the old double CD's. :)

ok, having had a few good listens now (have been playing it non-stop for the last few days, along with Halford's "Live Insurrection", which is brilliant!), I can safely say it is awesome. Songs like "Kill and Destroy", "End Dream", "Land of the Blind" and "Stealing Time" make B L A Z E a force to be reckoned with! :headbang:

...I wonder if Maiden will be able to rise to the challenge come recording time... ;)

It indeed is awesome! :D
Got it last friday and been listening to it ever since, night and day. Literally. :D

There's just one minor detail I don't like. The live tracks. They sound good and the band performs well alright. But where did they record them live? In a studio? There's too little audience noise on the tracks. That I don't like.

Other than that, :headbang: :D

Ordered mine today from The End -- it's only the 1 CD version, but I'll also get it for less than $30AU (including postage!), so that's pretty nifty :) Hope to have it in a week or so, and we shall see just HOW good it is ;)