Blind Guardian "Imaginations Through the Looking Glass" DVD announced!

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
taken from www.blind-guardian.com

Details on the upcoming DVD!

The long awaited Blind Guardian DVD entitled "Imaginations Through The Looking Glass" will be released in Germany on June 14, 2004 (other release dates to follow as they are confirmed). The double DVD set will contain the following:

DVD 1 - Blind Guardian Open Air (Coburg)
War of Wrath
Time Stands Still
Banish from Sanctuary
Nightfall
The Script for my Requiem
Valhalla
A Past and Future Secret
Punishment Divine
Mordred's Song
The Last Candle
Bright Eyes
Lord of the Rings
I'm Alive
Another Holy War
And then there was Silence
Somewhere far Beyond
The Bard's Song (in the Forest)
Imaginations from the other Side
And the Story Ends
Mirror Mirror
DVD 2 - Bonus DVD

Interview with Blind Guardian
Backstage Scenes of the "A Night At The Opera Tour 2002"
The making of "The Blind Guardian Festival Coburg 2003"
Slideshow
Bonus songs:
Into the Storm (Stuttgart 2002)
Welcome to Dying (Stuttgart 2002)
Lost in the Twilight Hall (Stuttgart 2002)
Majesty (Wacken 2002)
The DVD with NOT be region free. There will be separate PAL and NTSC versions with the appropriate region code for each country.

A trailer for the DVD will be released in the near future through the official homepage. Neither the format nor the size of this trailer is yet known. Distribution of the trailer will most likely be done using BitTorrent (as was done with the Live CD outtakes). Also the DVD cover image with be released in the near future.

More details will be added as they become available to us.

fucking SWEET!!!

:D

Oh yeh!!!!!!!
About time they announced that. How long have we been waiting now for this.
I am ordering mine from Amazon Germany as soon as I can.

Finally... everybody who was attending the Blind Guardian Open Air in Coburg last year can relate to me and knows how I´ve been suffering those past 10 months, not knowing when I can finally re-live those two incredible concerts.

Haha! This is gonna be fantastic.....I think they couldve only beaten this with a release of a complete 'Nightfall In Middle-Earth' set, a la Dream Theater's 'Metropolis 200' DVD on top. Wow, is all I can say

:hotjump: I'm going to Germany this summer anyway so I'll definitely get it then. None of that stuff is released in North America till months and months later.