Blind Guardian Tour Dates \m/

Horus

and his imaginary friend
Mar 4, 2005
Atlantis
Anyone else going to see Guardian on their tour? My bassist just ordered tickets for the New York show.

NA tourdates:

November
8 - Marquee Theatre in Phoenix, AZ
9 - House Of Blues in San Diego, CA
10 - Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, CA
11 - Avalon in Los Angeles, CA
12 - Fillmore in San Francisco, CA
14 - TBA in Vancouver, BC
15 - El Corazon in Seattle, WA
17 - Avalon in Salt Lake City, UT
18 - Gothic Theatre in Denver, CO
20 - The Rave in Milwaukee, WI
21 - House Of Blues in Chicago, IL
22 - The Quest in Minneapolis, MN
24 - Newport Music Hall in Columbus, OH
25 - Harpo`s in Detroit, MI
26 - Opera House in Toronto, ON
28 - Salle Albert-Rousseau in Québec City, QC
29 - The Medley in Montreal, QC
30 - tba in New York, NY

December
1 - Palladium in Worcester, MA
2 - tba in Philadelphia, PA
4 - 9.30 Club in Washington, D.C.
5 - tba
7 - House Of Blues in Orlando, FL
8 - Roxy in Atlanta, GA
9 - House Of Blues in New Orleans, LA
10 - Meridian in Houston, TX
11 - Backroom in Austin, TX

for the Worcester area, no, not really. Besides its a small club so you can really get up close. Plus Symphony X played there too, and I hope they come back. The Palladium does suck though, what a dump, did you see it on Ghost Hunters, god, what a crap hole.

That's why you should all just come to B.B. King's in New York. That place is badass, and I'll be there, so it's worth the trip. :lol:

Kenneth, you could always just come down to the city. 3 hours isn't THAT long of a drive. Besides, it's plenty of time to rock out to some BG side projects while preparing for the full thing. (Would Savage Circus still count as a BG side project?)

Why, oh why did I move away from Detroit? All the good metal shows pass by me now :cry:

EDIT: +1 for adding an Albany show! NYC is a hell of a drive when you consider traffic! Worcester, MA might be doable though. I miss my precious Harpo's from back home. It is the venue to own all others!

Blind Guardian should be worth your grandma's savings even if paired with a quintet of Ecuadorians with panflutes, you heretic. :D This time, they're in cahoots with Astral Doors from Sweden... at least on the European leg of the tour.