Blind Guardian tours North America!

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
BLIND GUARDIAN: North American Tour Dates Announced - May 23, 2006
BLIND GUARDIAN have announced the details of their North American tour in support of their new album, "A Twist In The Myth", which is slated for a September 2006 release via Nuclear Blast Records. The dates are as follows:

Nov. 08 - Marquee Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 09 - House Of Blues - San Diego, CA
Nov. 10 - Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
Nov. 11 - Avalon - Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 12 - Fillmore - San Francisco, CA
Nov. 14 - TBA - Vancouver, BC
Nov. 15 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Nov. 17 - Avalon - Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 18 - Gothic Theatre - Denver, CO
Nov. 20 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 21 - House Of Blues - Chicago, IL
Nov. 22 - The Quest - Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 24 - Newport Music Hall - Columbus, OH
Nov. 25 - Harpo`s - Detroit, MI
Nov. 26 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
Nov. 28 - Salle Albert-Rousseau - Québec City, QC
Nov. 29 - The Medley - Montreal, QC
Nov. 30 - tba - New York, NY
Dec. 01 - Palladium - Worcester, MA
Dec. 02 - TBA - Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 04 - 9.30 Club - Washington, D.C.
Dec. 05 - TBA
Dec. 07 - House Of Blues - Orlando, FL
Dec. 08 - Roxy - Atlanta, GA
Dec. 09 - House Of Blues - New Orleans, LA
Dec. 10 - Meridian - Houston, TX
Dec. 11 - Backroom - Austin, TX

Last time they toured was 2003, and the San Francisco date was cancelled. I've been nursing my bitterness for three years. FINALLY!

Reign in Acai said:
Fuck yes! Probably will attend the San Diego gig. I've been waiting for this tour for ages. :hotjump:

Waiting for the tour? How about the new album? It's only been like 5 years. I saw them a couple of times on the last tour (once headlining ProgPower and the other time in NY).

Yea, to be honest I was a little dissapointed with "Fly" at first, but it is growing on me. I dunno, I have high hopes as usual, but I really do enjoy most everything they have released so Im not expecting to be dissapointed.

Can yousendit "Fly"?

Yeah, I love BG. And yes, this includes the overly pompous, overly long "Night at the Opera". Took a couple of years and then one day it all came together. But yeah, beginning to end, know and love it all.

That said, not a great live band I have to say. Music just works better in the studio with all it's multiple layering / harmonies.

Ohh yea I grew to love ANATO after awhile, it wasnt long before I was singing along to every song in the car. Yousending "Fly" as we speak, check back in a few.

I just can't believe how boring this band is these days, I remember when Imaginations was released and it was the best album in the world...I still like that album.

Shit, I would love to see these guys again... They've never really impressed me live, but you still end up having a jolly good time, singing along and banging your head!