Dec 8 Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
Dec 10 Denver, CO @ Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
Dec 11 Kansas City, MO @ Riot Room
Dec 12 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
Dec 13 St Paul, MN @ Station 4
Dec 14 Detroit, MI @ Blondie's
Dec 15 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
Dec 16 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater *

Interesting bill. Nachtmystium cancelled their European shows opening for Absu... :erk:

Nov 21 Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Electriques *

ok I know it's Quebec and they have some seriously twisted word uses, but that venue is named The Electric Cunts right there.

Big+Lebowski2.bmp

i'll be there, man

Interesting bill. Nachtmystium cancelled their European shows opening for Absu... :erk:

ok I know it's Quebec and they have some seriously twisted word uses, but that venue is named The Electric Cunts right there.

Haha, Was lurking and just for you information foufounes is a "polite" word for butt/ass.

I'm really enjoying Assassins as of late. I never caught a note of Nachtmystium's previous black metal sound, but I'm sure it didn't offer as much in way of atmosphere, nor incited the introspection that this Floydish carousal with Satan invokes in the listener. I took my discman up to the roof of my workplace and watched the brownish tinge of smoke from the La Canada station fire envelope the night's sky, while well to dos with their Gucci bags o plenty paraded in an out of the java hut a few blocks away. Nothing is more satisfying than music in the company of none, before a canvas of stars, filled with thoughts of tomorrow. I loved the seasick trilogy since day one, but can confidently say that the rest of album is no more than a furlong behind. I really need to catch these chaps live one day.

Nothing is more satisfying than music in the company of none, before a canvas of stars, filled with thoughts of tomorrow. I loved the seasick trilogy since day one, but can confidently say that the rest of album is no more than a furlong behind. I really need to catch these chaps live one day.

Theres a lot of truth in the statement.

I'd love to catch them live, first they need to stop cancelling though...

You guys see that TULSA OK show? Yeah thats our show. I mean like my boss booked that show and I will be there working it and Im so fucking excited. I told my boss If Im stuck working the door Im taking the night off and Ill be on side stage all fucking night!! So excited for this show.