Children of Bodom with Trivium and Amon Amarth - North American Tour

EternalMetal said:
Seems like a lot of Philly fans on the board. I wonder if the show will sell out, Bodom always got a very positive crowd interaction at the Troc.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show is eventually sold out, but I doubt it is going to sell out in a week or two.

The Bringer said:
Sick as in good or sick as in ill to the stomach?

I hate that fucking word.
Oh well. Dude obviously means "sick" as in "fucking awesome" ;) but I hope Allu doesn't get sick as in "ill" on any of the next tours!!!

(Ill to the stomach you say? I'd gladly hold back his hair.)

Is it possible to know the setlist of Amon Amarth Trivium and Children before November 9 you think ? It will be really a great show because they will play new songs that they do not play often live, and I hope so they will play Follow The Reaper !!

And Amon Amarth and Trivium are ok, it will be a fucking gig.

im planning to go to texas at the end of november (scheduling it around these dates of course) and i wanna go to the dallas show. can anyone tell me where i can order tickets from and if its likely to sell out, should i try and get them soon or do you think it will be ok in a month or two?

^ Get them from ticketbastard online. They have an option where you can just print the tickets immediately through an e-mail. The only other way you can get tickets in the states is if you go to the box office at the venue. Bodom shows are not known to sell out in the U.S., but my mentality is that better be safe and get them as soon as possible!

*off-topic*
Hey for the guys who live in quebec the show in quebec city is sold out and i'm not sure if montreal gig is sold out to..i think there are some tickets still available..

Natassja said:
im planning to go to texas at the end of november (scheduling it around these dates of course) and i wanna go to the dallas show. can anyone tell me where i can order tickets from and if its likely to sell out, should i try and get them soon or do you think it will be ok in a month or two?

Dallas shows almost always sell out! It's probably wise if you buy them ahead of time! Ticketmaster.com is one option or like the other guy said, buy them from the box office at the venue they're playing at. Also be prepared to get your ass kicked in (or sometimes out of) the pit!! Tex-ass is known for having some of the rowdiest crowds...we are after all, Pantera nation :kickass:!!!

ok i looked on ticketmaster but they only had about ten of the shows on there and this didnt include dallas. does that mean its sold out already? or will it be up later?

^ amon amarth are really really cool, im really glad they're are supporting...the less said about trivium the better

ok ive just seen that the ones for san antonio and florida arent on sale yet so i guess not all are up yet

Dec. 1st was finally confirmed! COB at the White Rabbit & I'm there!!!The best part about it is that it's a few days before my 28th birthday (12-5)!!!Yeah!!:)

Do you guys think that there will still be tickets available for the philly show by the end of this week? Things are really hectic and that's the only time that I can get the tickets and I'm worried that they will sell out.

Lexy said:
Do you guys think that there will still be tickets available for the philly show by the end of this week? Things are really hectic and that's the only time that I can get the tickets and I'm worried that they will sell out.
Hopefully for your sake.i bought mine i believe the day they went on sale.Should still beable to get a ticket..but i would get it as fast as possible.

EternalMetal said:
YESS!!!! Last time CoB came to Philly (2nd time seeing them), I was like, they should headline. I thought the same thing the first time i saw them too. They have the skill, they just need to headliner sound (the best of the night and the longest set). I cant wait to see Bodom on stage for more than a half hour. I want an hour and a half of pure Bodom! I cant fuckin wait, i gotta go to this show. This and the Porcupine Tree are a must before the end of the year. If i had to pick one, i would go with PT cause i already saw bodom twice. No disrespect to Bodom, but i would REALLY love to see PT, and if i can only go to one, i would pick the band i havent seen already.

Seems like a lot of Philly fans on the board. I wonder if the show will sell out, Bodom always got a very positive crowd interaction at the Troc.
Philly here I am going to the Dec. 9th show at the troc.I saw Porcupine Tree in april and I am going to see them again at keswick theatre in philly on Sept 27th(10 more days)They put on a excellent live show.Then yesterday I bought Opeth tickets for the halloween show at the TLA.AWESOME.Everyone who is going enjoy yourselves :headbang: