US TOUR 2009

Alright, just so everyone doesn't feel as bad as I was. My friend told me Mikael and Horgh are on the tour, Alexi's waiting somewhere in California and Peter will be here within this week. He talked to someone from Blackguard, so there ya go! :kickass:

as long as they dont have problem when it comes to cross the Canadian-USA border

OK NOW THAT WOULD SUCK MAJOR DONKEYS COCKS

I mean lets face it, this tour is totally WORTHLESS without Hypocrisy

ps : Hopefully Alexi will get lost in California, LOL

Yea sucks, I have been looking forward to this friday's show in houston since July! Doesnt look like they are gonna make it or saturdays show in austin either.

Man i wish we had an official update on the situation. So, from the sounds of it, we have Horgh and Mikael just chillin on the tour, Alexi lost in CA and Peter waiting to get in still?

I haven't bought Chicago tickets yet, because I don't want to get fucked out of no Hypocrisy, wish we knew something here!

I know im really suprised neither the record label, tour promotor or somebody from the band hasnt updated us on this situation. I had to cancel my whole Austin trip because of this.

those ami's have really gone berzerk with that whole anti-terrorism stuff... They're too busy controlling everything that in the end shit like this with Hypocrisy happens...

Are they gonna make up for the dates they've missed or something? Either way, I hope everything works out eventually, and that you all get to see them. I'd be pissed off for weeks if I missed out on a gig because of shit like this.

Some guy posted on their myspace page yesterday that he met them at a liquor store in Pensacola, Florida while they were on the way to Houston. Not sure if it is true, but I guess we'll see if they're really in the states tonight.