Scar Symmetry added to Epica Tour

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Scar Symmetry fans will have another opportunity to catch them live this year. They were just added to the second leg of Epica's North American tour, beginning in November. Also on tour are Mutiny Within and Blackguard (replacing Into Eternity as this year's winner of the "Who's in More Tours" contest. :lol: Dates are as follows:

Nov. 16 - Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
Nov. 17 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 19 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
Nov. 20 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Nov. 21 - Club Soda - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Nov. 23 - Music Hall - London, ON - CANADA
Nov. 24 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Nov. 26 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
Nov. 27 - Headliner's Music Hall - Louisville, KY
Nov. 28 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 30 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
Dec. 02 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Dec. 03 - Rickshaw Theatre - Vancouver, BC - CANADA
Dec. 04 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
Dec. 05 - DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA
Dec. 07 - The Key Club - Hollywood, CA
Dec. 08 - Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, CA
Dec. 09 - Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
Dec. 11 - Trees - Dallas, TX
Dec. 12 - Emo's - Austin, TX
Dec. 14 - The Club at Firestone - Orlando, FL
Dec. 15 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Dec. 17 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Dec. 18 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC

Disappointed there isn't a Chicago show; however, the Milwaukee show is on a Sunday so I probably will go to that. This is one band I've been meaning to see for years and have never gotten the chance, so I'm looking forward to this. It also helps that Scar Symmetry is added.

Will definitely be at the Worcester date. It was maybe a little foolish, but I was really hoping that maybe they'd bring ReVamp along as an opener. Scar Symmetry & Blackguard are good, though. Not a fan of Mutiny Within.

It's a good thing I like Blackguard. This show will be my seventh time seeing them unless I miss the Hypocrisy or Kamelot shows, which I don't plan on doing.

No shit! UB's is a fucking dump! Soilwork also decided to play the clubhouse too on their summer tour. They played UB's last time, and I was dreading having to go there again.

It seems like a lot of the Metal Acts have been grabbed by Mosh Pit Army promotions, which is annoying because they use UB's. I'd much prefer a metal act to play at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale. That place owns hard.

Scar Symmetry fans will have another opportunity to catch them live this year. They were just added to the second leg of Epica's North American tour, beginning in November. Also on tour are Mutiny Within and Blackguard (replacing Into Eternity as this year's winner of the "Who's in More Tours" contest. :lol: Dates are as follows:

Nov. 16 - Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA

I am so going to this! Would love to see Scar Symmetry. Granted, seen Epica several times now, but still kick-ass.

Speaking of Into Eternity, I've noticed that I've not seen much of them around for the past couple of years or so. Seemed like I've seen them constantly.

I'll be heading out to the Milwaukee show. If they were to play in Chicago I'd want to see that show at Reggies. Nov will be too cold for the homeless people to be hanging out LOL.