Official Blind Guardian US/Canadian Dates List/Tickets on sale NOW!!!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
I Figured I would go ahead and post this because the copy and paste from their website looks terrible. This is much less text and easier to read. This should answer the san antonio/houston confusion....

*****Shameless Self Promotion-
VIP passes for Florida Powerfest are halfway called already since there are only 30 available. Please email floridapowerfest@gmail.com for VIP holds and payment info. VIP tickets and info should be up on the Seven Kingdoms homepage as well for this monday......Please also remember there is a Florida Powerfest forum two clicks away where you can also find hotel details :)

Most of the shows are now on sale via ticketmaster.

Date - City - Venue
Fri/Nov-19 - Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero
Sat/Nov-20 - New York, NY - Nokia Theatre
Sun/Nov-21 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium
Tue/Nov-23 - Montreal - Metropolis
Thu/Nov-25 - Quebec City - Theatre Capitole
Fri/Nov-26 - Toronto - Kool Haus
Sat/Nov-27 - Royal Oak, MI - Royal Oak Music Theatre
Mon/Nov-29 - Chicago, IL - Bottom Lounge
Tue/Nov-30 - Minneapolis, MN - The Cabooze
Wed/Dec-01 - Winnipeg - The Garrick Centre
Fri/Dec-03 - Calgary - MacEwan Hall Ballroom
Sat/Dec-04 - Edmonton - The Starlite Room
Mon/Dec-06 - Seattle, WA - Showbox at the Market
Wed/Dec-08 - San Francisco, CA - The Regency Ballroom
Thu/Dec-09 - Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box
Fri/Dec-10 - Tempe, AZ - Marquee Theatre
Sat/Dec-11 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater
Sun/Dec-12 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater
Tue/Dec-14 - Dallas, TX - Trees
Wed/Dec-15 - Houston, TX - Scout Bar
Fri/Dec-17 - Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel
Sat/Dec-18 - Saint Petersburg, FL - State Theatre - Florida Powerfest II
Sun/Dec-19 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
Tue/Dec-21 - Raleigh, NC - Lincoln Theatre
Wed/Dec-22 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx

See you guys at the NYC show. Camden, the Nokia will be one of the most awesome places you'll get to play on this tour. Looking forward to seeing you, bud!

See you guys at the NYC show. Camden, the Nokia will be one of the most awesome places you'll get to play on this tour. Looking forward to seeing you, bud!

we are totally stoked! thats what alot of people are telling us...

This weekend starts our hardcore practice schedule. sooo we will be doing everything we can to bring our A game :)

doubtful. Bottom Lounge in Chicago is one of the most amazing clubs. Great food and incredible sound. Plus plenty of space for merch and hanging out after the show. Plus no waiting in line outside. It is all inside.

doubtful. Bottom Lounge in Chicago is one of the most amazing clubs. Great food and incredible sound. Plus plenty of space for merch and hanging out after the show. Plus no waiting in line outside. It is all inside.

Hmmm...

Bottom Lounge:

bottom-lounge.jpg

bottomlounge_suffrajett.jpg

Ok. Nokia Theater NYC

bisc.jpg

nokiatheater.jpg

Nokia2_000.jpg

(Floor has seats, usually removed in 95% of the shows)

Diabolik, I don't think you understand the fact that the Nokia (now BestBuy Theater) is in a different league than the Bottom Lounge. Check out the website for some of the events and compare the artists that play there with the artists that play The Bottom Lounge. Not that they're better so to speak, but it is a good indication of the quality of the venue.

The Bottom Lounge does look cool and all, but I kind of rest my case. It's not even fair to compare them both. ;)

cruch, crunch, crunch....that is the sound of me eating my words. Beautiful place.

Hahahahahahahaha, no problem dude. Depending on the band though, I actually prefer to see them in a setting like The Bottom Lounge. That has become more and more rare, since a lot of metal shows now come to the Nokia in NYC. The place is just stunning. I'm gonna see if I can take some pictures of the inside (bar, lounge areas) and the backstage/vip. It's incredible. If you ever get the chance to come to NY, it's worth stopping at the Nokia Theater for a show.

BTW no, I don't work for them. :lol:

Anyone who's planning to attend the NYC show, should expect it to sell out.

I honestly think that most shows will sell out at least on day of the show. BG touring isnt a common thing so I think people will come out of the woodwork for this tour. Plus not having Powerglove, Swashbuckle, Mutiny Within, Warbringer and the few other bands who jump on every tour will also be a help not scare people away.

I have been to the Nokia a few times , and except for the beer prices that place is amazing. It is laid out so good you would not realize that there are 2000 people there. The bathroom has like 30 spots, never a line and 3 bars, and a huge area for merch and a sandwich shop

Blind Guardian? Meh. But I hear that the female-fronted band from Florida that will be touring with them kicks ass. Cannot wait to see them.:headbang:

VIP passes for Florida Powerfest are halfway called already since there are only 30 available. Please email floridapowerfest@gmail.com for VIP holds and payment info. VIP tickets and info should be up on the Seven Kingdoms homepage as well for this monday......Please also remember there is a Florida Powerfest forum two clicks away where you can also find hotel details :)

Chances are fairly high I'll be there... out of curiosity though, what are the benefits of VIP passes as compared to regular tickets?

BTW, great job at the Midweek Mayhem show! :headbang: