Weird tour with Turisas, Firewind and Stolen Babies

Yeah, its not my scene at all.
It just seemed like a few years back when bands like that toured, there would be lots of talk.
I never heard even one peep about that big package that featured Korpiklaani.

There was a lot of talk a few years back because those types of bands never really used to tour the States. Metalheads were hungry for 'folk metal' bands to come through the US but, with a few exceptions, they were never really on many tours. So, when the first Paganfest was announced, with a lineup full of those bands, people had reason to talk. There's no reason to talk now that it's normal and commonplace.

Yeah, its not my scene at all.
It just seemed like a few years back when bands like that toured, there would be lots of talk.
I never heard even one peep about that big package that featured Korpiklaani.

I actually felt the same way. I don't get why those bands are still pulling people in, but they are.

I think you guys are getting the wrong idea by my comments....
I am not dissing any of these bands.....
I think dcowboys said it best.
When PAganfest first came around, it was the first full tour to feature these types of bands.
It is indeed more commonplace now.

You realize the Eluveitie/Wintersun tour is selling out dozens of shows right?

Argh. Does anyone more connected than me know if this is the case for the NYC show? Nothing says sold out but live nation also has no tickets. Was so looking forward to it :(

Sigh... well I guess I will pick up my tickets to the Turisas/Firewind show right now, just in case. Not at all used to shows selling out in advance, but I guess it is a good sign.

Argh. Does anyone more connected than me know if this is the case for the NYC show? Nothing says sold out but live nation also has no tickets. Was so looking forward to it :(

Sigh... well I guess I will pick up my tickets to the Turisas/Firewind show right now, just in case. Not at all used to shows selling out in advance, but I guess it is a good sign.

NY has been sold out for weeks.