FIREWIND USA 2013 TOUR with Turisas!

Achtland

^^goddess^^
Sep 20, 2007
The Beach
Guards of Glory - North American Tour 2013 :worship:

Melodic metallers FIREWIND are pleased to announce their return to N. America in 2013 in support of their latest, critically acclaimed album “Few Against Many”, as special guest of the Finnish battle metal heroes, TURISAS!

Sat/Feb-02--Jacksonville, FL--Roc Bar
Sun/Feb-03--Atlanta, GA--The Masquerade - Downstairs
Tue/Feb-05--Richmond, VA--Empire
Wed/Feb-06--New York, NY--Gramercy Theatre
Thu/Feb-07--Worcester, MA--The Palladium - Upstairs
Fri/Feb-08--Montreal, QC--Les Foufounes Électriques
Sat/Feb-09--Toronto, ON--The Mod Club
Sun/Feb-10--Chicago, IL--Bottom Lounge
Mon/Feb-11--Cleveland, OH--Peabody's Downunder
Wed/Feb-13--Minneapolis, MN--Mill City Nights
Fri/Feb-15--Denver, CO--Marquis Theatre
Sat/Feb-16--Salt Lake City, UT--In the Venue
Mon/Feb-18--Seattle, WA--Studio Seven
Tue/Feb-19--Vancouver, BC--Biltmore Cabaret
Wed/Feb-20--Portland, OR--Branx
Thu/Feb-21--Oakland, CA--Oakland Metro Operahouse
Fri/Feb-22—West Hollywood, CA--Key Club*
Sat/Feb-23--Santa Ana, CA--The Constellation Room*
Mon/Feb-25--Tempe, AZ--910 Live*
Thu/Feb-28--Dallas, TX--The Door*
Fri/Mar-01--San Antonio, TX--White Rabbit*
Sat/Mar-02--Houston, TX--Warehouse Live*
Mon/Mar-04--Orlando, FL--The Social*
Tue/Mar-05--Ft. Lauderdale, FL--Culture Room*
Wed/Mar-06--Tampa, FL--State Theatre*

* TURISAS and FIREWIND only

(From FIREWIND official website)

OMFGTMTH!!!! :danceboy:

I will be seeing the Montreal, Toronto, Chicago and Cleveland shows :)

Man, have any of you folks read the bio on Firewind, in support of their show with Turisas? Check it out here >> http://www.keyclub.com/event/186697/

It talks about their "brand new album" The Premonition and mentions Mark Cross as their drummer! Like, what decade does this club's PR people live in?!

What a crackup! Nice to know that they can cut and paste from content that is nearly 5 years old! Pathetic!

MJM

So what's the deal with the VIP tickets for the Jacksonville show? Is that VIP for Turisas or Firewind? Because I'm gonna be honest - I couldn't really give a shit about Turisas. :p I just wanna meet the Firewind boys again!

So what's the deal with the VIP tickets for the Jacksonville show? Is that VIP for Turisas or Firewind? Because I'm gonna be honest - I couldn't really give a shit about Turisas. :p I just wanna meet the Firewind boys again!

It's VIP for Turisas. There are no VIP tix for Firewind

Why in hell isn't Firewind headlining this tour?? Saw the show in Atlanta this past sunday, and Firewind COMPLETELY blew the other bands away...don't even belong on the same stage, plus they had to play fewer songs....

Even the fans that came for Turisus were like...holy shit, how they follow this???!!!

Why in hell isn't Firewind headlining this tour?? Saw the show in Atlanta this past sunday, and Firewind COMPLETELY blew the other bands away...don't even belong on the same stage, plus they had to play fewer songs....

Even the fans that came for Turisus were like...holy shit, how they follow this???!!!

Firewind has headlined US tours before, I think they're trying to appeal to a new audience by being part of such a diverse touring package.

It's official, I'm a FIREWIND addict! :loco:

FIREWIND's performance in Hollywood was nothing short of STELLAR!!! :kickass:

A big thank you to FIREWIND for the tour! Love you guys! :headbang:

Off to a meeting at GGAA now (Gus G. Addicts Anonymous) :Smokedev: