POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

What day are you going over to Paris Han?

I'm heading over on the 21st :)

This PQ meet-up should SOOOO be at like.. The Eiffil Tower or something.. And the band should come along and salute our dedication :p

^ lol that made me snort...... :oops:

IM GETTING A YARD OF JAFFA CAKES FOR XMAS!! :D my sister rules.

ill save it and bring it to paris...

Rory I think I'm just gonna get the train early and get into paris on the day in the afternoon, stay over night and head back the next day..:)

hell yeah, especially with a fresh student loan in my bank.........at this point id ask someone to come corset shopping with me but theres a total lack of woman going :( unless any of you bloke enjoy clothes shopping??

i havent no, but I've seen it and i know where it is :) i probably have a picture of me being stupid with my sister in front of it..:lol: every pic of my paris trip with my sister involve me trying to kill her in some way :oops: (<3 her really)

I've got similar pics with me outside both the Astoria and the Underworld, I was mesmoized when I first went to London :p

I'm dying to get to this gig anyway! But first I've got too Maiden gigs to go to, what a chore :p

Not sure what time we will be arriving at venues/towns etc but I'm sure we will have a better idea nearer the time.

I already salute your dedication guys! *stands up and salutes*

Cool, well be sure to let us know! I'm going to bring a few Angra and PQ albums to get signed, and I'm gonna bring Kiko's solo album :)

I cannot wait for this :headbang:

Now that PQ are looking unlikely to be in the UK for this tour (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: :erk: :cry: )

I'm looking into seeing them in France or something...I know some PQ fans are seeing them in France...which date is it?

Here's the full details of the shows we are playing!!

16.02.07 Fri FR Nancy / Pagney @ Chez Paulette

17.02.07 Sat FR Strasbourg @ La Laiterie

18.02.07 Sun FR Reims @ La Cartonnerie

20.02.07 Tue CH Pratteln @ Z7

22.02.07 Thu FR Lyon @ Ninkasi Kao

23.02.07 Fri FR Paris @ Elysee Montmartre

24.02.07 Sat FR Bordeaux @ Barbey Theatre

25.02.07 Sun FR Toulouse @ Havana Caf&#233;

27.02.07 Tue P Lisboa @ Cino Teatro de Corroios

01.03.07 Thu E Madrid @ Copernico

02.03.07 Fri E Santiago de Compostela @ Capitol

03.03.07 Sat E Bilbao @ Santana 27

04.03.07 Sun E Barcelona @ Apolo [2]

ANGRA

Special Guests: Firewind, PowerQuest, Domain

06.03.07 Tue IT Rome @ Alpheus

07.03.07 Wed IT Milan @ Alcatraz

Right, seriously considering going across to Italy for this one.

I'd do France but last time I visited Paris I had a pretty bad experience and to be honest I thought the place was a dump.

I've been considering getting away for a bit early next year and Italy is up there on my list so I hope to be there. May not happen yet but I'm hoping:headbang: