New Firewind European Dates

Counting 4 ;)
Think about 30 Euro incl.

Ofcourse it is.:p
BUT i saved especially for it but then again also have to travel to it.
DEFENETLY going to the 2 in Holland.

like wow.... :rofl:!!! luckyyyy....they never did a Greek tour though :( .... i would go no matter what to all of them :lol:
and maybe they don't go to Australia cuz of bad memories? :rofl:

like wow.... :rofl:!!! luckyyyy....they never did a Greek tour though :( .... i would go no matter what to all of them :lol:
and maybe they don't go to Australia cuz of bad memories? :rofl:

Bob was saying that they're not actually that big in Greece, hence no Greek tour, just the odd gig here and there...

As for Australia, you've gotta be pretty big to go there, not exactly cheap and chances are you have to do a hell of a lot of travelling for only a few gigs... If they can't garuntee the fans, they're not going to risk that much money. Only way you're going to get Firewind to Australia is by making the promoters realise they have a big enough fan base to make it worth their while...

sigh*....yeah Bob is right.... :( i know they are not big in Greece :( :( :( ....i always get angry for that <_<....but i think they became more popular after the Schoolwave festival though O_O...but still it's not enough :(...well we can still hope Firewind will get a LOT more popular in the next year hehe :D and who knows....maybe they'll do an exclusive tour for Australia and Greece... :(

Don't worry about it.

And Greece cannot complain!!!! Between January and April there were 3 gigs there! lol. All of which I attended. 2 in Thessaloniki and 1 in Athens. Heh. They must be more popular than I had realised in the UK! They keep coming back!

xx Kirsty

noooo i am complaining Kirsty :lol: i just want to see them everyday LOL!!!! :lol: i can't get it over i even see them in my dreams :rofl:!!!
damn when the dates for December will be out...

noooo i am complaining Kirsty :lol: i just want to see them everyday LOL!!!! :lol: i can't get it over i even see them in my dreams :rofl:!!!
damn when the dates for December will be out...

Haha!!!!

I DID see them everyday (well almost everyday) for 2 weeks and it was the best 2 weeks of my life...except getting poisoned and breaking my arm. We can't win them all :p

xx Kirsty

:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

What a great cheap ticket prices.
Now i think i realy can go to all 4 gigs i want to.:headbang:
And as for the Essen special package,cheap to so i think i go for that 1.:D

Nah i'm not exited at all.:p
To be honest,couldnt wait to get home from vacation and check out the ticket prices.:lol:

:confused::confused::confused:
On the frontpage of the Firewind site it says that they play in Tilburg on the 6th of November.
Now i look at the tour page and it's gone.:confused:
So it meens they dont play there i think? :erk: :(

Made the reservation for the Belgium gig.
Gonna buy the ticket for Kerkrade now,together with the Kamelot ticket for Tilburg March 20.:D:D:D

Not exited at all as you see.:lol:

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Bought my ticket for Kerkrade!!!

:headbang:

Realy hope it works out with the Essen fanpackage.
I send the guy a e-mail coz i cant make a reservation coz their's something wrong with the country input.