European tour with Firewind in November!!

Markku

Band Member
Sep 12, 2005
www.kiuas.net
Kiuas will support Firewind on their European tour in November 2008! The first few dates are announced below. More dates coming very soon.

European Tour 2008 with Firewind

November
12th - FR, Lyon, Marche Gare
13th - FR, Toulouse, Havanna
14th - ES, Bilbao, Santana 27
15th - ES, Vigo, A
16th - ES, Madrid, Ritmo & Compas
17th - ES, Barcelona, Salamandra
19th - FR, Paris, La Locomotive
20th - FR, Colmar, Grillen
21st - IT, Milan, Zoe

Hmmm it will be very difficult for me to come, the 13th in Toulouse is in middle week, I'll try to come the week-end in Spain... it's really far :loco: But fuck I can't wait a year more :)

Can someone tell me the setlist please ?

Enventually I was here in Toulouse November, 13th.
I was very excited to see and to meet you, and not disapointed at all (or maybe yes because of your very short setlist...).
For my part I was really chocked by Toulouse people, they were so static ! :mad: and there was not a lot of people so I imagine that you don't keep a good memory of France...
After the show, I came to talk with you, and I was really impressed to meet you and really very touched by your huge kindness :)
I was a little ridiculous and embarrassed with all my cds asking you to sign each one (it lacks a lot :cry: ).
So, thank you Kiuas for all, and be sure that we will meet again :devil:, and the next time, all my cds will be signed by each of you ^^
Oh ! and I hope that Little Warrior is having fun with you on tour ! :lol:

My pictures of the show : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=261612425&albumId=1156875

And 2 very short video extracts (bad quality) :

P-s to Patrik : You really look like Eicca Toppinen :)
P-s to Jari : And you like Tommy Portimo :p

s7300717zs2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I've seen Kiuas in Milan and they are great!!!!!!:headbang:
they played also spirit of ukko warrior soul and accross the snow!!!
You guys are a great live band and very nice people!:kickass:
Maybe you remember the bunch of guys with kiuas shirts that sing all the song with you made some group photos after the show in Zoe!
Thanks for the great show!:headbang:

P-s to Patrik : You really look like Eicca Toppinen :)
P-s to Jari : And you like Tommy Portimo :p

Haha! I take that as a compliment. Like it was considered to be, right? :)
Jari, I don't know what to say... I feel sorry for you, I suppose.. ;) no, seriously, you are the most beautiful guy in the world. :)

Thanks for sharing those great pics with us, Willstorm! Take care.

On my behalf, a big thank you to all of you who showed up, enjoyed the show and came to talk to us. Hope to see you again some day!

- Patrik, the stuntman

Awww, you don't have to feel sorry for Jari, he and Tommy are very beautiful guys ! And of course it's a compliment that you look like Eicca, but I must say that you're the cutest of the two :D
Anyway, I use only compliments to qualify Kiuas, such about the music than about the members.
You've got the talent, the kindness, and each of you is pretty cute and sexy, so, what could a female fan expect more ? :D

You've got the talent, the kindness, and each of you is pretty cute and sexy, so, what could a female fan expect more ? :D

haha I agree entirely hun! It amused me to discover there's an entire thread on the Bloodstock forums dedicated to Jari and his looks... :p

But yes, the whole band are great guys and I'm gutted I can't catch one of the european dates :( Still the UK tour was amazing!!!!