European Tour 2008 (cancelled - see new thread)

Thanks for the great show at Motstøy guys!

How many people can brag about having breakfast next to EG?:headbang:
The guys were staying at the same hotel as i was, and i have to say that it was quite a happy suprise coming down seeing them in the restaurant:lol:
Nice seeing you guys as always!

Looking forward to the new album!

Dude, that's awesome!
They're really friendly too, especially Henrik!

Did you take any photos in Motsoy?
I must wait until february.. :p

Dude, that's awesome!
They're really friendly too, especially Henrik!

Did you take any photos in Motsoy?
I must wait until february.. :p

Its well worth the wait:)
Sorry, no pics, i was too busy headbanging and singing:lol:

Yeah they are the greatest! Really nice guys... new to the setlist was Lost i think, its a really great song!

Its well worth the wait:)
Sorry, no pics, i was too busy headbanging and singing:lol:

Yeah they are the greatest! Really nice guys... new to the setlist was Lost i think, its a really great song!

Hehe great excuse :headbang:
now that i've shaved off my hair i won't be able to do any extreme headbanging in february..

Aah! Nice! Hope they'll play Lost on the european tour also.
How long was the set?

Too bad that they don't come again to Romania. But, anyway, we are hoping it so....
We were the opening band on their first gig here, in Bucharest. Many wonderful memories we still cherish.

Is it too early to ask, who's that "special guest" on european tour..? I've heard some rumours about it, but haven't got confirmation about that yet :)

I just read on the site of the Effenaar in Eindhoven, that the gig of Evergrey and Brainstorm is being cancelled due to a postponed releasedate of the new EG album... Does that mean that the whole tour will be postponed? :cry:

I've heard that too, that ticketservice in NL mailed people that the tour has been cancelled (and I also saw it on the Effenaar site). Last week I heard from Brainstorm (I'm their webmaster) that Evergrey had to cancel but I just had to take their name out of the list, it would be a Brainstorm tour instead. They didn't include it in their last news message, because it's up to Evergrey to post that. So I was surprised to hear that supposedly the whole tour was cancelled (but of course it's possible, or maybe the whole tour has only been postponed). I've emailed Todde of BS last night to see what's up.

Either way, it does look like Evergrey is not playing these particular dates.

update: the whole tour as announced is off. Brainstorm's booker is re-booking the tour for Brainstorm because the choice of venues was based on BOTH band's strong countries, so some of them will fall off the list for BS alone. They want to announce the change when they can also announce the new tourdates. I hope Evergrey will soon come with their own announcements.