13.09.2007 · CO-HEADLINING TOUR BRAINSTORM & EVERGREY IN FEBRUARY / MARCH 2008!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Dear Metalheads,

we are very proud to announce:

BRAINSTORM & EVERGREY will team up for a European Co-Headlining Tour in February / March 2008.

Both bands will share the headlining duties in support of their long awaited upcoming albums - this means a dream come true for many metalheads out there, finally getting the chance to see two of the most intense and impressing bands of the genre live on stage.

ROCK HARD & Metal.de present

BRAINSTORM / EVERGREY
Co-Headliner Tour 2008
& special guest

29.02.08 Gothenburg (S) · Trädgårn
01.03.08 Mariestad (S) · Rotundan
02.03.08 Stockholm (S) · Klubben
04.03.08 Copenhagen (DK) · The Rock
05.03.08 Hamburg (D) · Markthalle
06.03.08 Amsterdam (NL) · Melkweg
07.03.08 Hengelo (NL) · Metropool
08.03.08 Memmingen (D) · Kaminwerk
09.03.08 Saarbrücken (D) · Garage
11.03.08 Pratteln (CH) · Z7
12.03.08 Mulhouse (FR) · Noumatrouff
13.03.08 Lyon (FR) · CCO
14.03.08 Paris (FR) · Elysee Montmartre
15.03.08 Antwerp (B) · Hof Ter Lo
16.03.08 Langen (D) · Stadthalle
17.03.08 Eindhoven (NL) · Effenaar
18.03.08 Bochum (D) · Zeche
19.03.08 Nürnberg (D) · Hirsch
21.03.08 Vienna (A) · Szene
22.03.08 Budapest (H) · venue tba
23.03.08 Bratislava (SK) · Randal Club

Wow, that´s a great package. Blasting!

BUT: no fucking gig around stuttgart??? Brainstorm on tour and no really swabian location on schedule? WHAT`S GOING ON? :OMG:

I hope you tell me that there are some more dates to come...right now this is really "bittersweet"...

but I must give in that I don't know Evergrey :cry:

Songs you should listen to:

More than ever
Recreation Day
Mark of the Triangle
The Masterplan

...and many more! :lol:

Evergrey play a bit more "darker" music, sometimes a little bit progressive. But don´t worry, just go there and have fun, I´m sure you`ll like it!

@Marlies: Hm, bad news...ok, I then will have to drive to Memmingen, 140km...the bands are worth it, but I just don´t get this: Brainstorm and Evergrey - every promoter should be after this package, especially here where everyone who is into powermetal knows the BS guys. It´s (more or less) the area they come from.
And Evergrey would have the chance to enter new terrain, because they haven´t been here in the past as far as i know.

Strange, really strange...

Well...i heard some Tunes of Evergrey...they are good in what they did.:):heh:

Damn - they don´t come to Hannover!
Maybe i go to the bochum-show...

hey... some good news...

i will think about seeing them in Bochum or Saarbrücken. But i hope they don't play in the same Garage-"room" like Mercenary did in may this year... very small :(

br seb

well, i think at first they need to come to berlin! the next play to berlin is hamburg and it is too far away without a car. even though they play on monday there...

Good "news"...there might be some more dates in Germany, even around Stuttgart.

(I got in contact with the booking agency and the reply made me think optimistic about it ;)).

Since there are already publications on Dutch venue sites and in Ticketservice emails (as far as I know), I thought I might as well update you here too. Evergrey can't make it to this tour and because the locations were based on BOTH bands' strong countries, Brainstorm's booker is now re-booking the whole tour for BS with only them in mind. The plan is to officially announce it all when the new dates are ready too. Stay tuned! :headbang:

edit 09.11
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/brainstorm/347301-09-11-2007-brainstorm-reschedule-tour.html