POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

You think? These dates were offered out a long time ago. I'm surprised a promoter hasn't got it sorted by now if it was going to be done. I assume you know better?

Apparently Angra mentioned to a few fans at the last gig that they really wanted to come back and do some headlining shows, so I'd say they're working on it. They know full well that they're wanted in the UK.

Apparently Angra mentioned to a few fans at the last gig that they really wanted to come back and do some headlining shows, so I'd say they're working on it. They know full well that they're wanted in the UK.

Yes I'm aware of that ... and tbh I think they would be great at say a festival like BS ... sod the cost of the air fares! :lol:

No ... my point was that if this particular tour was going to hit our shores then it would need to be promoted over the next few months ... so if it was going to be done then I'm surprised the promoter hasn't started doing so ... else the attendance won't reach it's potential ...

Yes I'm aware of that ... and tbh I think they would be great at say a festival like BS ... sod the cost of the air fares! :lol:

No ... my point was that if this particular tour was going to hit our shores then it would need to be promoted over the next few months ... so if it was going to be done then I'm surprised the promoter hasn't started doing so ... else the attendance won't reach it's potential ...

True, it is indeed a very short space of time now that you mention it :s

not if they take it on for late march/early april tag end of tour?

It'd make much more sense logistically to come over from France on a ferry/eurostar, costwise etc

Although logistics seem to go out the window on this tour, what with them hopping over to Switzerland in the middle of a French tour :lol:

It'd make much more sense logistically to come over from France on a ferry/eurostar, costwise etc

It would if the bands are on busses ... which I presume they are. The UK dates are usually around the Paris date if this is the case .... adding it on after Italy makes no sense unless they are flying out back to Brazil from the UK ... and that we don't know ....

Like I said these dates were offered out to promoters a good while back ... so I would say that if they were going to be picked up here it would likely be the Underworld that would and possibly Rios ... and I still can' t see that they would leave it this late what with press deadlines etc ... wouldn't get any adverts in the press until Feb additions now!

A bill like that would probably be more suited to the Koko in Camden no?

No ... as Blind Guardian and Astral Doors only got a 1000 to Koko tops and Evergrey and Doro got less than 100 people nightly throughout their tours ... I would say the Underworld especially if there wasn't alot of time to promote it.

Yup they did. Felipe told me they'd be back that summer...and that was early 2005. It'd be about time they came back.

Yup they did. Felipe told me they'd be back that summer...and that was early 2005. It'd be about time they came back.

You've met them yeah? What was their English like? The lyrics are fantastic, especially when English is'nt their first language.

I only met Felipe...couldn't hang around too long because I needed to run for the bus! His English was pretty good as I remember. Not great, but good. He was fairly shy though...I guess he wasn't expecting anyone to know who he was!!

Well tbh it's not up to the guys ... it's up to promoters and whether they are willing to take the gig ... as I said earlier. I'm sure they would love there to be a UK date and I'm postive that Angra would love to play the UK again ... but there needs to be someone willing to put on the gig ... and if no one is willing then it's not going to happen.