MEGADETH "Countdown to Extinction" 20th Anniversary Tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
After wrapping up their "TH1RT3EN World Tour" this fall, MEGADETH will perform the acclaimed album in its entirety on their "Countdown To Extinction 20th Anniversary Tour" in the U.S. this November & December.

Nov. 09 - Providence, RI @ Lupo's at the Strand
Nov. 10 - Huntington, NY @ Paramount Theatre
Nov. 11 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Nov. 13 - Wallingford, CT @ Oakdale Theatre
Nov. 14 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
Nov. 16 - Atlantic City, NJ @ House Of Blues
Nov. 17 - Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theatre
Nov. 19 - Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theater
Nov. 20 - Columbus, OH @ LC Pavilion
Nov. 24 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House Of Blues
Nov. 25 - Charlotte, NC @ Fillmore
Nov. 26 - Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle
Nov. 28 - Kansas City, MO @ Midland Theatre
Dec. 01 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Great Saltair
Dec. 02 - Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
Dec. 04 - Reno, NV @ Grand Sierra Theatre
Dec. 06 - Las Vegas, NV @ House Of Blues
Dec. 07 - Pomona, CA @ Fox Theatre

I might've gone to this if it was near Chicago but no dice, though I am skeptical after the last time I saw them, where the setlist was atrocious in my book.

Not only no Chicago date but nothing even close! I'm sorry there is absolutely no excuse to miss a major market like that. Even Milwaukee would suffice. I was actually looking forward to seeing this tour until I saw the dayes. Very disappointing!

Not only no Chicago date but nothing even close! I'm sorry there is absolutely no excuse to miss a major market like that. Even Milwaukee would suffice. I was actually looking forward to seeing this tour until I saw the dayes. Very disappointing!

Except if you look at the actual places they're playing, it's obvious they're playing primarily to second or third-rate markets. I'm guessing they do a second leg of this "Countdown to Extinction" tour that will probably make it to Chicago.

They just came through Chicago in February for Gigantour.

Except if you look at the actual places they're playing, it's obvious they're playing primarily to second or third-rate markets. I'm guessing they do a second leg of this "Countdown to Extinction" tour that will probably make it to Chicago.

I sure hope this comes true!! One of my all-time fave albums by one of my all-time fave bands, ugh!!! Can't miss that.

I never liked that album, but I may still go, depending on the openers. Man, Peace Sells would be an choice for something like this though.

I know this will sound very dickish, but jeez...cry more about it. Chicago gets like, every show. You get skipped once and you're disappointed......bah. Try living in South Carolina or some shit where there's only like one good show a month. No sympathy for you Chicagoans here.