Children of Bodom with Trivium and Amon Amarth - North American Tour

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Dec. 1st was finally confirmed! COB at the White Rabbit & I'm there!!!The best part about it is that it's a few days before my 28th birthday (12-5)!!!Yeah!!:)

Really? because in the White Rabbit page say this it in Dec 2nd and in the CoB page are in Dec 1st., anyone know what happen here??

^ I almost didn't get to see COB once because the venue changed their playing date. Call the venue, check ticketmaster, and do anything you can to make sure you know the right date cuz' you may miss Bodom if you don't!

IM TRYING TO GET BACKSTAGE FOR THE SHOW IN TORONTO PLEASE HELP

emails ive sent to the manager came with these responses

sorry, we do not offer back stage passes.
the back stage area is private... there is no admittance to anyone other than the performers.

sorry - can't help you - our policy is that only artists are permitted backstage!
NOT kidding you!!

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET PASSES

PowerMaiden said:
so is Québec city, now we need to get to work Montreal, come on !!!

Cheers !!
PowerBodoMaiden

Last 2 or 3 years when cob were coming to montreal, i think the half or 1/3 of the ppl at the show were ppl from quebec city so, since cob add quebec city to their gigs, they will have less ppl at mtl show i think. :dopey:

Bastard child said:
Last 2 or 3 years when cob were coming to montreal, i think the half or 1/3 of the ppl at the show were ppl from quebec city so, since cob add quebec city to their gigs, they will have less ppl at mtl show i think. :dopey:

Now Toronto has another date! December 12th, just confirmed.

Bastard child said:

I saw them in april 2004 in mtl medley's W\Iced Earth headlining, and half of the crowd were clearly there for COB.

as for the 2 nd to show WOW !!!

Bastard child said:

Now, it has been reported that the Ticketpro agency has sold out of tickets for the band's scheduled date at Medley in Montreal on November 10th.

It's official, Montreal is sold out as well. What start for COB on this tour. 3 Nights of crazy fans!

Bought and received my tickets for the dec. 9th show at the troc. in Philly. CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!! it is going to be killer...I actually have no problems with the openers(trivium are far from a favorite but i know there is also worse outthere...missed them at ozzfest so not sure how their live show is/heard it is poor-looking forward to amon amarth though i have heard very little from them-heard good things.)COB i hear is badass which i am sure is a well-stated fact/espec. from the vids i have seen etc. see everyone at the dec. 9th show in philly