Children of Bodom with Trivium and Amon Amarth - North American Tour

Güeño] said:
Trivium is just a fucking poser band with clean GAYS vocals, and iam not saying "all clean vocals are gays" but the guy of trivium does with the intention... so, he is a fucking gay into the metal...

I know :rolleyes: It's like there's a hardcore rule book where you have to have these "clean" "soaring" vocals parts.....it reminds me Avril LAvign or something

i prefer if you guys play in Albany if you're going to play another date in NY. If you play in Poughkeepsie, Ny don't let any nu metal bands play, just the good death metal openers like Malamor, or Bone Crushing Annihilation or Bloodgasm.

deathbearer said:
i prefer if you guys play in Albany if you're going to play another date in NY. If you play in Poughkeepsie, Ny don't let any nu metal bands play, just the good death metal openers like Malamor, or Bone Crushing Annihilation or Bloodgasm.

alright, i'll make sure we do that.

Hell Raiser said:
Well dude..Amon amarth singing(screaming) is just shit..They guitar work is preety good but they got terrible vocals..The song that stood out to me was "masters of war"
Its preety good.But trivium isnt just some nu metalcore band in town..There guitar work is good and the vocals are good..I would say they need to change there screaming and make it a bit deaper..And get rid of the singing..But i guess its just there way of doing things..Anyways thats my opion and i dont wanna start a flaming contest and shit..

Yeah, you need to find something better to do with your time than actually compare vocals that clearly are not meant to be the focus in songs.

As for me, Dec. 14th bitches.

Verano said:
fuck yeah!! CoB and Amon Amarth EuroAssault on America...Im getting my tick's for NOv.27 show on the HoB by the end of the month, but then again the there's not enough room to pit, it's small!! Metalcore guys, sorry but if you start swingin' your damn arms at my vicinity prepare to hit the floor mo'fo'

hell yea! i hate moshing metalcore fags. they need to grow up. now this maybe just me. i dont know maybe im a little wierd but when i pay alot of money to go see a band play live i actually want to see them not get bumped into by an annoying constapeted msoher who looks like his incompitent brain is gonna pop out of his skull.

No dude..I like the fucking hardcore vocals..Im just saying that trivium's vocals dont fucking suck.And how the fuck do they sound like avril lavigne??Are you on crack?

Hell Raiser said:
No dude..I like the fucking hardcore vocals..Im just saying that trivium's vocals dont fucking suck.And how the fuck do they sound like avril lavigne??Are you on crack?

look man, i think you have a bad knowledge about what is hardcore and wasnt, TRIVIUM clean(s) vocals are not HARDCORE, and about avril lavigne... i think she is more agressive then trivium :tickled: no just kidding, but really, the clean vocals of trivium are just a fucking shit, and is not my personal opinion, is the fucking true, their songs, have good riffs with good vocals, but in the middle of the song one gay comes out signing clean "OOOOHHH..." and destroy the full fucking song !!!! WHY!! WHY!! fucking nü metal.... thats only with the intention of be a fucking popular band like Slipknot or something, is like IN FLAMES... they are only making songs with good riffs and in the middle of the song "IS MY DIAL 595 ESCAPE " with a fucking MEGA-PLUS-GAY clean vocal that u say ¿WTF? is britney spears? or avril lavigne? or WTF WITH THE SONG!!.. so TRIVIUM SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS AND SUCKS. :yuk:

hardcore bands with hardcore vocals: the-haunted.

Güeño] said:
look man, i think you have a bad knowledge about what is hardcore and wasnt, TRIVIUM clean(s) vocals are not HARDCORE, and about avril lavigne... i think she is more agressive then trivium :tickled: no just kidding, but really, the clean vocals of trivium are just a fucking shit, and is not my personal opinion, is the fucking true, their songs, have good riffs with good vocals, but in the middle of the song one gay comes out signing clean "OOOOHHH..." and destroy the full fucking song !!!! WHY!! WHY!! fucking nü metal.... thats only with the intention of be a fucking popular band like Slipknot or something, is like IN FLAMES... they are only making songs with good riffs and in the middle of the song "IS MY DIAL 595 ESCAPE " with a fucking MEGA-PLUS-GAY clean vocal that u say ¿WTF? is britney spears? or avril lavigne? or WTF WITH THE SONG!!.. so TRIVIUM SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS AND SUCKS. :yuk:

hardcore bands with hardcore vocals: the-haunted.

Im looking forward to Bodom. Trivium is okay and Amon Amarth is okay. November 11th!!

YESS!!!! Last time CoB came to Philly (2nd time seeing them), I was like, they should headline. I thought the same thing the first time i saw them too. They have the skill, they just need to headliner sound (the best of the night and the longest set). I cant wait to see Bodom on stage for more than a half hour. I want an hour and a half of pure Bodom! I cant fuckin wait, i gotta go to this show. This and the Porcupine Tree are a must before the end of the year. If i had to pick one, i would go with PT cause i already saw bodom twice. No disrespect to Bodom, but i would REALLY love to see PT, and if i can only go to one, i would pick the band i havent seen already.

Seems like a lot of Philly fans on the board. I wonder if the show will sell out, Bodom always got a very positive crowd interaction at the Troc.

The Bodom Beach Terror said:
Is the montreal show all ages can someone please tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've already been to an In Flames show at the Medley and I was 16 so I'm pretty sur it is.

EternalMetal said:
Seems like a lot of Philly fans on the board. I wonder if the show will sell out, Bodom always got a very positive crowd interaction at the Troc.
i hope it doesn't sell out. i went to the troc the day tickets went on sale but i showed up too late and the ticket booth was closed. :( now i have to wait at least a week until i can go back. something like this always happens whenever i see bodom. i've seen them 3 times, and the 1st time i saw them was in ny instead of dc 'cause dc sold out, and the 3rd show sold out as well, i only went because i was miraculously given a ticket.

dude, bodomite... Im just gonna assume you live in like richmond, its not that far to D.C. Just go man, ill see you there, ill probaby get there like 3 hours early or someting, its close and the metro stop is right there... i hope it isnt as cold as last time, i froze my ass off. it was rediculous. but eat before you go, the places to eat near the club scare me, and they arent really that good either.

Screw USA, Europe all the way. Why does the USA get the première?
To make sure they are here for Wacken and 27 other festivals which I'm all going to attend next year?!?!?!?!? NONSENSE!!!

(harhar!!!)

=)
I heard about this tour a few days ago, really looking forward to their show at slims in SF ^_^

I've never seen CoB or Amon Amarth live before, but I saw Trivium at ozzfest this year and... I'm not impressed =D