FEAR FACTORY, LAMB OF GOD, CHILDREN OF BODOM: Tour Dates Announced

if bodom doesnt headline or play more than 6 songs again (which they wont) i wont be pissing away my 40$ for 30mins of bodom and 2hours of shit bands :)

Simon "Warheart" Ivanoff said:
Damn that Pops place is far as FUCK from Schaumburg, where I currently "reside". FUCK! Oh well, I still wanna go to that and HOB.
I agree. I'll be at the HOB show though. Haha...I know Schaumburg very well. I worked there for 3 years. I still spend quite a bit of time out that way. I'm always at the RAM every Tuesday for $2 pints. Ever been there?

I'm always at the RAM every Tuesday for $2 pints. Ever been there?

ah, its over by woodfield mall, right? I haven't checked it out yet, but I probably will go one of these days, you got a whole crew you hang out with up there?

Simon "Warheart" Ivanoff said:
ah, its over by woodfield mall, right? I haven't checked it out yet, but I probably will go one of these days, you got a whole crew you hang out with up there?
Pretty much yeah. It's across the street from IKEA, on McConnor Parkway.
Ya there's a whole crew I meet up with there. Not metal people mind you:tickled: , but regulars nonetheless...bunch of nice guys. It's always a good time. You should come out this evening! :cool:

ram is okie, but their music sucks ass
im sorry but who wants to listen to nsync and backstreet boys while watching espn on teh bigscreen

prarie rock is better