Oct 05 - Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC *
Oct 06 - Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA **
Oct 07 - Roseland Theatre, Portland, OR **
Oct 09 - Regency Center @ The Grand, San Francisco, CA **
Oct 10 - The Glass House, Pomona, CA **
Oct 12 - Marquee Theatre, Phoenix, AZ **
Oct 14 - Pipeline Cafe, Honolulu, HI **

Oct 09 - Regency Center @ The Grand, San Francisco, CA

SO GONNA BE THERE! This made my day so happy. 2 years now that I see COB 2 times a year T_T

The Black Dahlia Murder again o.0

damn i thought it'd be the 3rd time i see them in less than a year. they're touring through new york, but in upstate -_-

SO GONNA BE THERE! This made my day so happy. 2 years now that I see COB 2 times a year T_T

you lucky:)
Hope they will make another EU tour soon, too:)

I'll probably be going to that one too. I'm also definitely gonna go to see them in Pomona, 'cause the glass house is a really small venue so that'll be cool. I saw Yellowcard there once... And I know that sounds gay, I wasn't really expecting much from yellowcard, but they actually really impressed me.

And no, Black Dahlia isn't playing on any of the california dates. I don't see anything about Austrian Death Machine, but that would be sick haha.

This makes me glad to be an american, for once, haha. x_X

cool but

Ticket pre-sales for the CHILDREN OF BODOM tour officially begin on Wednesday, June
24 at 3:00 PM local time. The pre-sale landing page provides fans with the option to pre-order
the upcoming new COB album, as well as to purchase a special VIP package with a concert
ticket, meet ‘n greet pass, autographed poster and the new record. To do so, visit this location. HERE

wtf is the new upcoming album....

I'll probably be going to that one too. I'm also definitely gonna go to see them in Pomona, 'cause the glass house is a really small venue so that'll be cool. I saw Yellowcard there once... And I know that sounds gay, I wasn't really expecting much from yellowcard, but they actually really impressed me.

And no, Black Dahlia isn't playing on any of the california dates. I don't see anything about Austrian Death Machine, but that would be sick haha.

This makes me glad to be an american, for once, haha. x_X

Oooh nice,:saint:I'd love to go to the Pomona shows but its to long of a drive there.

And the stupid pre-sale tickets link isn't working X_X:mad:

cool but

Ticket pre-sales for the CHILDREN OF BODOM tour officially begin on Wednesday, June
24 at 3:00 PM local time. The pre-sale landing page provides fans with the option to pre-order
the upcoming new COB album, as well as to purchase a special VIP package with a concert
ticket, meet ‘n greet pass, autographed poster and the new record. To do so, visit this location. HERE

wtf is the new upcoming album....

I guess the cover album they're suposed to release this fall.