Amon Armath & Sabaton Fall tour

That night, Skeletonwitch are doing their own show in Brooklyn w/ Evoken. I think the shows are scheduled so that fans can go to both (the AA/Sabaton/Vallenfyre show first, then the Skeletonwitch/Evoken show after).
I dig St. Vitus. However, the room is uncomfortably overcrowded on Saturday nights, and unbearable when there are mosh pits.

I dig St. Vitus. However, the room is uncomfortably overcrowded on Saturday nights, and unbearable when there are mosh pits.

I lived in New Jersey for a long time. I went to many shows in Manhattan over the course of many years, with no problems. I went to shows in Brooklyn 3 times, and it was a huge clusterfuck every single time. I'm glad to be out of the northeast entirely, but if I still lived in New Jersey, I doubt I'd go to another show in Brooklyn. :zombie:

That's how I felt about Sabaton's last tour. 0 interest in Revamp and IE has lost more credibility opening up for Volbeat.

What the hell is wrong in opening for a popular band like Volbeat? Volbeat draws way more people than Iced Earth so it was a good move for IE to open for them. I don't see any relation about "losing credibility"...

OK, I get it, it's because Volbeat are not "metal" according to you. I see...

What the hell is wrong in opening for a popular band like Volbeat? Volbeat draws way more people than Iced Earth so it was a good move for IE to open for them. I don't see any relation about "losing credibility"...

Dude has to get his lame attempts at trolling in wherever he can.

Ughh. You've got to be kidding me. We're the only market that doesn't get Skeletonwitch?

Skeletonwitch is great live, but c'mon - this might be the only time Vallenfyre will ever play on US soil. Means far more to me than any of these bands to be honest. Both of their albums are phenomenal.

Well, not to big on Skeletonwitch and I haven't heard much Amon Amarth, but it's actually coming to New Orleans and there's no way I'm missing this. All 3 bands just finished touring North America too.

I lived in New Jersey for a long time. I went to many shows in Manhattan over the course of many years, with no problems. I went to shows in Brooklyn 3 times, and it was a huge clusterfuck every single time. I'm glad to be out of the northeast entirely, but if I still lived in New Jersey, I doubt I'd go to another show in Brooklyn. :zombie:

Yeah unless you live in lower Manhattan or Brooklyn, going to shows in Brooklyn is a huge pain in the ass - especially considering how the L and G have so many problems and don't run all the time. Never understood how Queens can never get a stable club that doesn't last longer than a few months when it's so much easier to get to by comparison.

Jasonic concurs but I'm not sure if that counts :Smug:

Why not write a column about it? :lol:

eh5343fab7.jpg

Probably going to the Nov. 5 date in Oklahoma City. Skeletonwitch and Amon Amarth were great last time I saw them, and I missed the Sabaton concert the last time they visited.

I must be closed-minded but I think Sabaton doesn't fill that bill and I won't atttend that tour as I don't care at all about the headliner and the 1st band... Too bad cause I love to see Sabaton live.

Well, Sabaton did do a cover of Amon Amarth's Twilight of the Thunder God

Glad to see this tour coming to Chattanooga. Track 29 is a great venue. Been bringing lots of rock and metal to Southeast TN.

Sabaton is doing a solo date in Dallas on November 7th, while AA and Skeletonwitch play that Fun Fun Fun Fest thing in Austin..

....Of course, I'm in Florida that day. *sigh*

strange routing and markets here,but cool these markets are getting a show like this
Oct. 21 - Chattanooga, TN @ Track 29
Oct. 22 - Knoxville, TN @ Bijou Theater
Oct. 24 - Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
Oct. 25 - Jacksonville, FL @ Freebird
Oct. 26 - Birmingham, AL @ Iron City

And don't seel Amon Amarth short,yeah,their CDs are starting to sound exactly the same,but they are great live...put a vocalist like Urban Breed in Amon Amarth and this place would love them...with that said the death growls..ehh..don't bother me at all
Skeletonwitch is awesome