North American Tour 2009 #2

Actually that smiley was indicative of the other bands being rather inferior to COB, plus that there seems to be a very good reason for COB to keep touring US, avoiding their older fans.. and they wouldn't do it if not headlining.

COB puts out their new album and goes to America for a seemingly endless row of tours. Why? They get money from it. This is how:

*Autographed jelly dildos with Blooddrunk titled on them on a USA flag 30$
*Artist signed Alexi Ya-Yaow Maybelline douche-bag+Blooddrunk shirt combos from the door 30$
*Ticket to show 30$
*Album sa.. oops I forgot their American fans download their mp3s for free.

..while all their original fans need the check their savings to buy a trip over the coast to watch them play.

So: :Smug:

They need to stop this America bullshit and for their next album make a beautiful piece of brutal death metal with influences from the old times, then start a thorough European tour. If they get further Americanized, I will feel personally deceived.
Have I ever said i love this man?...maybe,but i really do love him,he always got the point.

haha. I see. all that frustration is built up into that one tiny face.

Exactly.

Actually that smiley was indicative of the other bands being rather inferior to COB, plus that there seems to be a very good reason for COB to keep touring US, avoiding their older fans.. and they wouldn't do it if not headlining.

COB puts out their new album and goes to America for a seemingly endless row of tours. Why? They get money from it. This is how:

*Autographed jelly dildos with Blooddrunk titled on them on a USA flag 30$
*Artist signed Alexi Ya-Yaow Maybelline douche-bag+Blooddrunk shirt combos from the door 30$
*Ticket to show 30$
*Album sa.. oops I forgot their American fans download their mp3s for free.

..while all their original fans need the check their savings to buy a trip over the coast to watch them play.

So: :Smug:

They need to stop this America bullshit and for their next album make a beautiful piece of brutal death metal with influences from the old times, then start a thorough European tour. If they get further Americanized, I will feel personally deceived.

I maybe won't go that far, but I pretty much agree, particularly on the "stop so much US mania and remember your old fans a bit more".

I don't want them to stop going to the US, but they got big because Europe started paying attention to them, so it's a bit unfair to pay us with constant touring in the US and a bit of a courtesy visit to Europe.