COB US tour with BLS this autumn

Great set in Charlotte, NC last night. My first CoB show - wish I could have heard a few more tunes!! Band was tight!

I saw them last night at the Fillmore too, also my first time. Just incredible! They kicked my ass and sounded awesome doing it. The whole show was really good. I didn't expect to like 2Cents or Clutch...but I tried to keep an open mind and just enjoy myself, and I liked them both pretty good. I just wish COB's shirts at the merch booth weren't $35, that one with the spine on the back looked sick. Can't wait to see them put on a headlining show.

$35.00 sounds about right to me. I don't think I have ever paid less than that at a show for a shirt. i think it's a fair price for a tour shirt, as long as it can only be bought from a tour.

Hate when I see them at shows for $35.00, then you see the same shirt online or in a store for $16.99.

I bet the CoB Hoodies were like $50-75.00 each. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I see them to find out.

$35.00 sounds about right to me. I don't think I have ever paid less than that at a show for a shirt. i think it's a fair price for a tour shirt, as long as it can only be bought from a tour.

Hate when I see them at shows for $35.00, then you see the same shirt online or in a store for $16.99.

I bet the CoB Hoodies were like $50-75.00 each. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I see them to find out.

Yeah, the hoodie was $65. If I weren't a poor college student I probably would have shelled out the $35 for the shirt. But like you said, I may be able to find it on COB's store soon for cheaper.