North American tour fall 2009

eh,I'll just get them on ticketbastard or something...actually,driving to Sayreville sucks..

hey miss, don't forget that there are some great things that come with having to go to sayreville, like me and cindy :D i will definitely be there.

oh and chris, you really think i wouldn't go to rhode island to see them with you? the only thing that hinders me if the thought of sleeping at your house with that evil thing that lives there. i think you need to come to the nj date to celebrate melldawg's 21st birthday. either way, its amazing that they are touring yet again. and black dahlia murder is releasing a cd the week the tour starts, its only logical for tbdm to be on there though austrian death machine would be amazing. i missed them last time :cry: well, it was worth it cause i was talking to henkka at the time so i can't complain too much.

Just bought my VIP tickets with my friend.. Montreal's Show, here we come :) ! \m/ This will be the second time we'll go see COB this year :) ! COBHC \m/

oh and chris, you really think i wouldn't go to rhode island to see them with you? the only thing that hinders me is the thought of sleeping at your house with that evil thing that lives there. i think you need to come to the nj date to celebrate melldawg's 21st birthday. either way, its amazing that they are touring yet again. and black dahlia murder is releasing a cd the week the tour starts, its only logical for tbdm to be on there though austrian death machine would be amazing. i missed them last time :cry: well, it was worth it cause i was talking to henkka at the time so i can't complain too much.

If your boyfriend survives staying here when he comes in two weeks to see Unearth with me, I think that will be assurance enough that you'll survive ;)

If I can afford to come down for the NJ date, I will come. It all depends on funds though. Oh yeah, and having a place to stay.

i got VIP for the first night in pomona and another ticket for the next night! gonna be sick as fuck!

Holy shit you can buy VIP meet n greet? Anyone know how much they cost? Im in Australia so I can't go but I am curious. Fucking lucky US. Australian tour was like shitty via venues (lightshow and acoustics n all) but COB were great. I can't wait till they come back, always wanted to meet Alexi

I can't wait to saw them on Sep 22 at quebec city (Theatre Capitole) with The Black Dahlia Murder and Skeletonwitch !!!!

Every year for the last 3 years, I've been checking their tour dates.
And every year, I get angry because they don't come anywhere near where I live =/

Oh well.

I can't f**king wait. They're playing here in Winnipeg September 30th, the same day as my birthday!! I already have my ticket.:yow:

Got my ticket yesterday :)
Sadly I'm not too fond of the other bands playing with them. Oh well, as long as Bodom is headlining, it's all good.

yes for statutory ape :) and the singer has hostile tattooed across his stomach which makes me laugh. they are nice guys at least, very polite.

haha yeah. and the last time I saw them, he was wearing nothing but these basketball shorts, and it obvious there wasn't anything else under those.....which was really distracting when he moved around, to say the least :lol: