bodom to tour US with fear factory and lamb of god?

I dont think so, check Fear Factory's website or lamb of gods website for a definate, just doesn't seem probable that bodom would tour with these two bands

LazyGuitar said:
I dont think so, check Fear Factory's website or lamb of gods website for a definate, just doesn't seem probable that bodom would tour with these two bands

I don't see why not, lamb of god and fear factory are BIG in the states, and would only get bodom a chance to play in even bigger venues. like 2000-4000 capacity. thats a lot for a european band in the states.

Krigloch the Furious said:
lets hope not. those bands suck major ass.

...don't appreciate them that much either . I hope it's just a rumour. I would still go to see Bodom...but it would be more interesting to see them with...let's say ; no metalcore bands. I would like to see them with bands like Symphony X, Into Eternity, Martyr..etc... Y'know : bands with kick ass guitarist(s). :headbang:

Meh, I like Fear Factory, the new album is good, it makes them sound less Roadrunner-puppet more intelligent metal band. In my opinion anyway. Dislike LoG though, too fuckin generic.

I just hope all this touring won't exhaust the band... There are some terrible examples of what too intense touring can cause (bands breaking up, relationships breaking down and so on).