3rd USA tour with Lamb Of God and Fear Factory confirmed!

i sure hope they do 9:30 or jaxx, since i live in dc the norva's too far for me to deal with cuz i cant drive (trust me for bodom id drive 6 hours if i had too)....the jaxx show was fun, i got there super early to meet alexi. and i got to meet bodomite! the true reason i went.

Ah man Children Of Bodom FUCKING RULES! My favorite band! I just so happen to like Lamb Of God too. I've heard some good things about Fear Factory so I'll be looking forward to hearing them for the first time. I'm gonna be going to the Worcester, MA show. If anyone else is going to that one, lemme know so we can meet up.

BODOM

Yeah I cant drive, but I've got some friends that are Seniors... and are almost as Bodom obsessed as me... I'll probably end up at the Jaxx show though, cause not many bands tour DC... almost every less known band that tours the east coast does Jaxx, I think they've done it the 3 other times they toured the US, but dont quote me on that...

My friend is scared to go to a Bodom concert cause he thinks all the fans are too crazy and he's gonna get trampled in the pit or something. I've never been to a Bodom concert, nor has he, but I told him to relax cause:

1. I've never met a COB fan who was really Violent, or would do something like that at a concert.

2. Most Metalheads look at it as a kind of Brotherhood thing... If you knock someone down at a concert, you're gonna help em back up again.

3. Isn't moshing part of the reason you'd go to a concert? I mean, I wouldnt pay $20 to sit in a room and listen to my Bodom CD's... I do that every day for free. You're not getting the whole experience if your not jumping up and down in the crowd trying to get a good look at Alexi (or whoever you happen to Idolize)

4. If you do get hurt, its gonna be alota bruises, maybe a broken bone if you're really un-lucky... not many people die at concerts.

Anyone viewing this thread, do you wanna explain to him that a Bodom concert isnt gonna kill anyone.... I'll tell him to look at this thread if anyone replies...

Oh, and by the way, SUCK IT UP AND MOSH GORDON

I know he's gonna thank me when he actually realizes how amazing COB is.

RideForVengance said:
Anyone viewing this thread, do you wanna explain to him that a Bodom concert isnt gonna kill anyone.... I'll tell him to look at this thread if anyone replies...

All I have to say is : beware the crowd surfers/stage divers...cause 150 kilos landing on your neck hurts.

Yeah...try to find a place to stand beside a girl, cause when Bodom are gonna be on stage..the crowd will be packed as hell and girls smell better and boobs are softer to be pushed into... :p

All of the shows I've seen in Montreal..there was not really any big mosh pit...just packed people sweating on each other ...and of course headbanging and singing along! :headbang:

Have fun man!

trust me man, im a little guy. ive been to 2 bodom shows one in december at the 9:30 club and one in may at jaxx, and ive been in the pit each time. its not as horrible as your friend imagines. and yeah, the pit does smell like shit......

One thing about the crowd. It is brutal. Last Bodom show, this fucking dude headbutted me in the spine EXTREMELY hard and I got completely knocked out, but I didn't fall because I was stuck in between a million people. When I woke up, I saw Alexi directly in front of me playing the Sixpounder solo and I thought I died and went to heaven... but then all the pain came back with my consciousness and I had to leave the crowd so I wouldn't die.

Well, at least with them playing with Fear Factory, maybe this will draw a differant crowd of people to the shows and get more people into music like Bodom when they see them. The more exposure they get, the more of a hope the whole scene has.

I can't wait to see this show, I'll definantly be at the Milwaukee show. See ya there if anyone else here is going to that show!

tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:30 am... for The Norva show:)

I am looking forward to seeing all the bands, except the forst opening band (because I don't know who they are)... but most of all I am excited to see Bodom, in my home town, yay!!!

RideForVengance said:
Yeah I cant drive, but I've got some friends that are Seniors... and are almost as Bodom obsessed as me... I'll probably end up at the Jaxx show though, cause not many bands tour DC... almost every less known band that tours the east coast does Jaxx, I think they've done it the 3 other times they toured the US, but dont quote me on that...

My friend is scared to go to a Bodom concert cause he thinks all the fans are too crazy and he's gonna get trampled in the pit or something. I've never been to a Bodom concert, nor has he, but I told him to relax cause:

1. I've never met a COB fan who was really Violent, or would do something like that at a concert.

When I saw Bodom it was really chill, all that you see in a sea of hair and beer... it isn't bad, its cool. The pit wasn't that bad, I think the pit for lamb of God will be worse...

2. Most Metalheads look at it as a kind of Brotherhood thing... If you knock someone down at a concert, you're gonna help em back up again.

True:)

3. Isn't moshing part of the reason you'd go to a concert? I mean, I wouldnt pay $20 to sit in a room and listen to my Bodom CD's... I do that every day for free. You're not getting the whole experience if your not jumping up and down in the crowd trying to get a good look at Alexi (or whoever you happen to Idolize)

Moshing isn't for everyone, and if you don't like it, go to the front.

4. If you do get hurt, its gonna be alota bruises, maybe a broken bone if you're really un-lucky... not many people die at concerts.

I highley doubt it...haha! but I would suggest maybe being at the front or standing towards the back, or on the second floor (that is if you go to The Norva in Norfolk, VA). but who knows, you may decide to mosh after a few beers:D

Oh, and by the way, SUCK IT UP AND MOSH GORDON

I know he's gonna thank me when he actually realizes how amazing COB is.

Please come to see Bodom:D You will be forever changed! If your worried your whole life about getting hurt, your never going to LIVE... Just go and have the time of your life, with cool people and rock your heart out with BODOM!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

i shat myself when i saw the other day that the norva booked them... it's no wonder why they were playing bodom inbetween sets at the Shadows Fall show i went to last month... i'm definitely going to this show ^_^

there will of course be tons of hardcore kids practicing their kung-fu, but i won't let that ruin it for me :hotjump:

edit: first post btw :)

yeah i was there too! i had a good time between sets, haha... i was all jammin out to the bodom! i agree with you about the hardcore kids...haha... but i dont worry about them as long as i am up front as usual.
also... welcome to UM!!!

perfecterror said:
yeah i was there too! i had a good time between sets, haha... i was all jammin out to the bodom! i agree with you about the hardcore kids...haha... but i dont worry about them as long as i am up front as usual.
also... welcome to UM!!!

w0rd, thanks :wave:

I actually dont know if I'm gonna go, cause they dont apear to be coming to Jaxx, and Norfolk is really damn far...

I'm wondering about the concert, cause of Lamb of God, which supposedly has really brutal mosh pits... Damn if it were Bodom with just about any other band I'd go for sure though.

He's being retarted though, and is like... I DONT WANNA GO TO SOME DEATH METAL CONCERT MAN

I'm wondering about driving 3 hours to get the shit kicked out of me in a mosh pit by a bunch of Lamb Of God fans... so tell me, is that over-exadgerated or will you really break bones at a Lamb Of God concert?

I'd kind of like to go, but everyone seems to be talking about how brutal it is.

yeah man i live in dc and norfolk is just too fuckin much of a drive.......different story if it were jaxx though.

i really wouldnt worry about the pit. honestly im 5'6.........ive been in 2 bodom pits before and its brutal but not like dangerously brutal. cant say ive been in a Lamb Of God pit but i can imagine it wouldnt be too horrible. once youve been in a darkest hour pit you can handle anything.....

Yeah, If they come to Jaxx, I'm in... but the one at the norva is 7 Monday night... so I probably couldnt go to that, see I cant drive yet... even if I wanted to get a ride with my fellow Metalheads that have lisences, my parents would be a huge problem...

Otherwise I'd meet up with you guys.

Haha, the drummer of my band is the dude who's scared to go, I was talking to his girlfriend about it, and shes like... "Well then he's a pussy. I'll go with you instead"

I'm really hoping they come to Jaxx.