3rd USA tour with Lamb Of God and Fear Factory confirmed!

Hey perfect, Where is Norva located? Is it near a metro stop, haaha. I live in rockville maryland and I wanted to know how long it would take to get to norfolk do you think?

Hey I live in Falls Church, VA, which is like right under DC... If bodoms not playin any DC venues hell yeah I'm goin to Norfolk. And if they are playing DC venues, I think maybe I'll go to both shows.

Any other Bodom fans here from VA / Maryland?

The bodom tour is comin round my area at the same time as Metallica... hah thats pretty cool... as long as COB doesnt end up in DC at the same time as Metallica... if they did... well then I'd have to go see Bodom in Norfolk, cause I payed $100 for my ticket to see these 40 year old guys play a buncha songs they wrote back in the 80's... and probably some newer shit, but really I'm just there for the old stuff.

Now see with Bodom, I think just about anything they touch turns to gold, so you dont have to worry about their setlists at all. And they dont have a drummer who.... ok I'll stop there before this gets more off topic.

RideForVengance said:
Hey I live in Falls Church, VA, which is like right under DC... If bodoms not playin any DC venues hell yeah I'm goin to Norfolk. And if they are playing DC venues, I think maybe I'll go to both shows.

Any other Bodom fans here from VA / Maryland?

I am not sure if they are touring in DC, if they are, I will go to both shows...haha;)