Children of Bodom with Trivium and Amon Amarth - North American Tour

are they definitely headlining? anyway...i'll be at the december 6th show. 4th show in 2 years!

Jani Laiho said:
are they definitely headlining? anyway...i'll be at the december 6th show. 4th show in 2 years!

When I went to the box office @ the house of blues, they said that it was a double headling tour with two bands spliting the main stage time.....I don't know who is proclaming the top spot or playing last on this tour though :confused:

Hey WTF on the first listing Bodom are suppose to be in my hometown on Dec.1 and now "it's to be announced"???? I hope they decided to change venue only and not the possibility of coming!!! :cry:

December 8 in DC. Amon Amarth and Bodom return to America together! yeeeeeeehoo! 2 of my longtime favorites. The last time Amon Amarth came around was with Nile and Kreator in 2003, and I've seen Bodom all 3 times they played around here. Cheers!

fuck yeah!! CoB and Amon Amarth EuroAssault on America...Im getting my tick's for NOv.27 show on the HoB by the end of the month, but then again the there's not enough room to pit, it's small!! Metalcore guys, sorry but if you start swingin' your damn arms at my vicinity prepare to hit the floor mo'fo'

November 11th!!! Amon Amarth= shit, Trivium= Pwnage, Bodom= Gods.
I am not looking forward to amon amarth, i have some of there songs and there downright horrible.But trivium will be sweet..And if you u say that trivium sucks..You dont got there good songs..I have amon amarth's supposebly good songs and there shit.

Hell Raiser said:
November 11th!!! Amon Amarth= shit, Trivium= Pwnage, Bodom= Gods.
I am not looking forward to amon amarth, i have some of there songs and there downright horrible.But trivium will be sweet..And if you u say that trivium sucks..You dont got there good songs..I have amon amarth's supposebly good songs and there shit.

haha what the fuck is wrong with you, amon amarth are a great band. trivium are just some metalcore bullshit with whiney vocals, i've heard thier best songs and seen them at ozzfest, they suck live. they dress like fags. thier songs are terrible generic melodic/metalcore whatever shit. there is no way that trivium can be better than amon amarth.

Well dude..Amon amarth singing(screaming) is just shit..They guitar work is preety good but they got terrible vocals..The song that stood out to me was "masters of war"
Its preety good.But trivium isnt just some nu metalcore band in town..There guitar work is good and the vocals are good..I would say they need to change there screaming and make it a bit deaper..And get rid of the singing..But i guess its just there way of doing things..Anyways thats my opion and i dont wanna start a flaming contest and shit..

Trivium is just a fucking poser band with clean GAYS vocals, and iam not saying "all clean vocals are gays" but the guy of trivium does with the intention... so, he is a fucking gay into the metal...