Official Blind Guardian US/Canadian Dates List/Tickets on sale NOW!!!

Hmmmmm.... Something is weird with the Texas dates. The Blind Guardian website shows December 15th as a San Antonio date at the Scout Bar. They don't show a Houston date. Also Enter The Vault is selling tickets for the San Antonio date. Metal Camden you might want to doublecheck with your management. If there is a San Antonio date, the wife and I will be there.

Hmmmmm.... Something is weird with the Texas dates. The Blind Guardian website shows December 15th as a San Antonio date at the Scout Bar. They don't show a Houston date. Also Enter The Vault is selling tickets for the San Antonio date. Metal Camden you might want to doublecheck with your management. If there is a San Antonio date, the wife and I will be there.

Hmmmmm odd I'll double check on that! Thanks for the look out!

I think it's great that more metal shows are playing the Royal Oak theatre in MI instead of Harpo's. Royal Oak theatre's a great place to see a show. I think that's where Dimmu's hitting this year too.

Just to confirm,

The new touring itennerary we were issued says the SCOUT BAR in HOUSTON. This is where it says the date is, straight from the booking peoplez....

I guess we'll show up there! lol

The other date is Dallas at the venue Trees...

Just to confirm,

The new touring itennerary we were issued says the SCOUT BAR in HOUSTON. This is where it says the date is, straight from the booking peoplez....

Trees....sigh.....much, much too small. I don't think BG's gear will fit on that stage. I guess they'll make it work, but not the best of choices for a venue to host this line up.

Trees....sigh.....much, much too small. I don't think BG's gear will fit on that stage. I guess they'll make it work, but not the best of choices for a venue to host this line up.

Well looks like support bands will be on the floor! HAHAHA whos ready for UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL METAL!?!?!?

Just to confirm,

Whats really strange is that BG's website shows San Antonio as the location on Dec 15th. Guess I'll send them an email to verify.. Curiouser and curiouser it gets....

Whats really strange is that BG's website shows San Antonio as the location on Dec 15th. Guess I'll send them an email to verify.. Curiouser and curiouser it gets....

ya man, i know there has been a ton of confusion for that show. thats what the bands that are playing's itinerary said so id double check with the venue....

Which is better for you? I know the next show is in ashville NC so its probably the furthest east of the two cities in question.....or logically that would make sense!

that drive is a pretty good stretch. :headbang: