US TOUR 2009

I was reading over the U.S.'s policy on artist visa's, it said that all applications should be done well in advance to set tour dates. Hypocrisy stated they filed way early enough. It also said that workers should be sensitive to when these dates need to be met for the artist. Looks like someone needs to call over here and tell em to hurry the hell up!

Well, if I miss Hypocrisy because of this bullshit I might have to kill a customs agent or two.

well there you go ex deo was probably the only band about which I gave a lil fuck since there are many Kataklysm band members in this side project

Maybe Ensiferum will be interesting live if they are not disguised as retarded DnD players

(I love playing DnD by the way :p)

Apparently the whole show for next Tuesday has been cancelled :puke::cry::cry::cry: (Ft Lauderdale, FL)

I could drive four hours to see the show the next day, but the funds are tight and id be dead at work the next day. I would have done it in a heartbeat in the old days (before I was married and had a kid). :cry:

So any updates to their situation? Im supposed to leave wednesday for a trip with work then head to Austin for the weekend. if they are not coming, i will cancel the whole trip including the work part.

ugh this is driving me crazy! I need to know when they are going to make it to the states-i am doing a work trip which will include seing them in Austin if they make it. however, im supposed to leave tomorrow very early in the morning. I NEED TO KNOW!!! I dont want to do the trip at all if they dont make it here by then.