US TOUR 2009

just a quick question, because they will be supporting Ensiferum in the NA tours, does this mean they will play less songs? i never went to to a concert like this and i dont really understand how "supporting" and "headlining" works. some help would be apprciated. thanks!

dude they are co-headlining, that means around 50-60 minutes of playing time so about 11/12 tunes or something

trust me its worth it

but I agree to say that most of the other bands on the lineup are yucky

dude they are co-headlining, that means around 50-60 minutes of playing time so about 11/12 tunes or something

trust me its worth it

but I agree to say that most of the other bands on the lineup are yucky

Well in this case, maybe it's worth it afterall...I figured they just had a shitty support spot like the others...thanx for straightening me out! :)

Well it all seems logical to me that a co-headliner should get at least 50 minutes if not 60

if they get 30 minutes, we'll be more than 2 being PISSED AS FUCK ;)

Looks like i will have to drive to Austin, TX for the show-thats over 600 miles but its a fun-ass town!

Saw Hypocrisy there on the 04 tour with Cannibal Corpse-pretty much the same setlist that was on the DVD with Virus. :headbang:

Hey guys, I normally don't post on this forum but my band Shaded Enmity is opening the Seattle show and has tickets for sale for $17, slightly cheaper than getting them through ticketmaster or whatever the hell. Hit me up if you need them, we'll meet up for the ticket exchange.

And unfortunately, I do agree that Hypocrisy is pretty much the only band on the tour worth checking out, but I'm fucking excited to see them again.

Hey guys, I normally don't post on this forum but my band Shaded Enmity is opening the Seattle show and has tickets for sale for $17, slightly cheaper than getting them through ticketmaster or whatever the hell. Hit me up if you need them, we'll meet up for the ticket exchange.

And unfortunately, I do agree that Hypocrisy is pretty much the only band on the tour worth checking out, but I'm fucking excited to see them again.

Did you used to post on the iced earth burning times board?

Incase some of you havent heard, the guys are having some trouble getting to play these shows.

“Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are forced to stay home until U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services process and authorize our working visas. This is the first time the band has faced a situation like this and it’s extremely frustrating, as well as depressing, since the last thing we want to do is disappoint our loyal fans who have waited years to see us live in the U.S. We filed for our visas with plenty of time, but as some probably don’t know, the US government has changed its rules when it comes to visas issued to artists so it’s become tougher. Even if we have already toured the US numerous times.

As it stands now, we are on stand-by mode and waiting to receive the green light. We hope it’s just a few days before that happens, in the meantime we want to apologize to all the fans that planned on going to see us tear shit up live. We will do our best to re-join the tour as soon as possible!”

I sure hope this gets fixed fast