GO FUCKING JIRA! US TOUR ... Fa Kin Su Pah!

Reign in Acai said:
If Nad didn't ridiculously name that Gojira thread "Free Willy Metal", I may have got in to these guys a year ago. :mad:

:worship:
:D

Yeah I need to go to this show, it's at my favorite venue and on a Saturday for a change. :kickass:

It has been decided. I'll buy my ticket this weekend, gotta check ye olde schedule at home first. :kickass:

Hmmm, my first experience with this band was a few weeks ago. I heard a song called Sirius soemthing or the other. I did not like it much. Those two clips that were posted kicked some ass though. I may have to check these guys out.

The clips were good, but I listened to "From Mars to Sirius" the other day. Boring.

JayKeeley said:
GOJIRA and AMON AMARTH = must buy tickets, did buy tickets, will be going, will be leaving before COB take to the stage
Out of curiosity, will you be leaving prior to CoB taking the stage because you dislike their fans, their music or both? I caught CoB with Nevermore and Dimmu and thought they were a pretty good live band. Not a fan of their discs, but they're solid live.

Zod

i'll stay for COB ... JK just needs to go sleepy as he has work the next day ... :loco:

lurch70 said:
i'll stay for COB ... JK just needs to go sleepy as he has work the next day ... :loco:
Yeah, I'll probably stay as well. I'm bringing a friend who is new to Metal. I want him to get the whole experience. And whether we like it or not, CoB is going to get that crowd much more frenzied than Amon Amarth.

Zod

not that anyone gives two shits ... but Embrace the World off of The Link ... :kickass:

one more week till the NYC show!!!