ooooohh yes, today is the greatest day in tour announcement history...

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
ICED EARTH, CHILDREN OF BODOM and an as-yet-announced third support band will be teaming up for a North American tour beginning in mid-April.

Dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 18 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Apr. 19 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop's
Apr. 20 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Apr. 21 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest
Apr. 23 - Detroit, MI @ Harpos
Apr. 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Eagles Club
Apr. 25 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon
Apr. 26 - Toronto, ON @ Guvernment
Apr. 28 - Montreal, QC @ The Medley
Apr. 29 - New York, NY @ BB Kings
Apr. 30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
May 01 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
May 02 - Washington DC @ 9:30 Club
May 04 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
May 05 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
May 07 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
May 08 - Houston, TX @ Engine Room
May 09 - Austin, TX @ Backroom
May 10 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Elm Live
May 12 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
May 14 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
May 15 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland
May 17 - San Francisco, CA @ Avalon
May 18 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Galaxy
May 19 - Phoenix, AZ @ Venue TBA

and

the first confirmed dates for NIGHTWISH's first-ever tour of North America, set to take place in late August/early September.

Confirmed dates so far, according to the booking agent:

Aug. 16 - Toronto, ONT @ Opera House
Aug. 17 - Montreal, QUE @ Metropolis
Aug. 20 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Aug. 22 – New York, NY @ B.B.Kings Blues Club
Aug. 26 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
Aug. 31 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
Sep. 02 – West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues

Tickets for all shows are either on sale or will be on sale in a few days.

Look for Seattle, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Chicago, Denver and Phoenix to be added to the itinerary as well.

Ohhh man, Im sooo fucking happy. Of all the bands I'd kill to see this year, Bodom and Nightwish are both touring and both playing at BB Kings!!!

Finally, some concerts in 2004!

This is going to be so awesome.. man oh man. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: . Giggity giggity. They better add a Denver Nightwish date. Well actually, I'm not too into them but I'd love to see that show.

well ok , so now i got dt on april 1 and this on may

and third band on tour should be... SYMPHONY X (can only wish)

BB Kings is worth the trip, although downtown would be convenient. Anyway, who's gonna be at the Bodom/IE BB King's show? I know i will be and it would be cool to meet some of you guys!

I heard the Quest in Minneapolis is quite nice. Their website has some awesome pictures. I really hope I can make it to Nightwish! Don't care for Iced Earth at all. Anybody else hoping to make it to the Minneapolis Nightwish concert?

OfSinsAndShred said:
FUCK! No Pittsburgh CoB/IE date! Noooooo!!!!! I'm sick of driving 3 hours to damn Cleveland.
We're not gonna be seeing many metal shows in Pittsburgh anymore thanks to the closing of Club Laga and Metropol. Yes, it sucks.

Me = in love with tarja :D
hope that seattle date gets added. I can't wait for the bodom/ie tour... i'm excited to FINALLY be able to walk out on the ripper-fronted iced earth set!

BB kings would be nice if i was still out on long island, but i'm going to school in pennsylvania and i dont feel like driving into nyc for the IE/COB date, so i might just havta go to the date in philly instead of goin to both.

Well, I'll be going to the Bodom/Iced Earth tour in Philly most likely. I've never driven there myself, though I have taken several trips near Philly with my family. I hope I can find my way into and out of the city. I read awhile ago on some website that Symphony X WERE in fact the 3rd band on this tour, but it obviously wasn't confirmed. That would be the greatest concert ever though.

You know what fuckin rules? The Philly date is on a Friday! YES!

Nightwish I love and I've been waiting for them to do a U.S. tour for some time now, so we'll see what happens.