Moonsorrow 2010 spring tour..

Looks like Korpiklaani and Tyr has been moved to Reggies. Which means I will be in attendance as I'm not going to see a band that sings primarily about beer and vodka without actually being able to drink it, like what happened at the dry Eluveitie/Alestorm show at the Jaguar Club.

Plus I have fond memories of seeing Nevermore, In Flames, Immortal and others there. Cool little place.
Aaron

When Alestorm played Atlanta on that tour, he opened their set by saying "WE ARE ALESTORM FROM SCOTLAND! WE'VE COME TO DRINK YOUR BEER AND FUCK YOUR WOMEN!" Then...pirate metal. Pretty funny.

When Alestorm played Atlanta on that tour, he opened their set by saying "WE ARE ALESTORM FROM SCOTLAND! WE'VE COME TO DRINK YOUR BEER AND FUCK YOUR WOMEN!" Then...pirate metal. Pretty funny.

He definitely, err, 'nailed' that first part.
About the second, deponent saith not. :saint:

And yeah, I'm not happy that Moonsorrow is skipping over the Southeast. :Shedevil:

Looks like Korpiklaani and Tyr has been moved to Reggies. Which means I will be in attendance as I'm not going to see a band that sings primarily about beer and vodka without actually being able to drink it, like what happened at the dry Eluveitie/Alestorm show at the Jaguar Club.

Plus I have fond memories of seeing Nevermore, In Flames, Immortal and others there. Cool little place.
Aaron

uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm Those bands never played Reggies. You are thinking of the club in Aurora...Rileys. Reggies is in Chicago on the SOuth Side. Great place.

Just to be clear, Finntroll is headlining this, not Moonsorrow.

I'm still pissed this is Moonsorrow's 2nd US tour and no Atlanta. :(

<<<uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm Those bands never played Reggies. You are thinking of the club in Aurora...Rileys. Reggies is in Chicago on the SOuth Side. Great place<<<

Oh shit your right. Riley's ever get shows anymore? I saw Savatage there and Symphony X too. I think. Its been awhile. Just the last 6 months I've started travelling for every show I can get to again.