Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth and Keep of Kalessin Spring Tour

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
was this posted already?

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=88697

DIMMU BORGIR with BEHEMOTH and KEEP OF KALESSIN:

Apr. 02 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON - CANADA
Apr. 03 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Apr. 04 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 07 - The Myth - Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 09 - Edmonton Events Center - Edmonton, AB - CANADA
Apr. 10 - Macewan Ballroom - Calgary, AB - CANADA
Apr. 11 - The Big Easy - Spokane, WA
Apr. 12 - Roseland Theatre - Portland, OR
Apr. 14 - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA
Apr. 16 - The Grove - Anaheim, CA
Apr. 17 - Rialto Theatre - Tucson, AZ
Apr. 18 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Apr. 19 - Ogden Theater - Denver, CO
Apr. 21 - Stubbs BBQ - Austin, TX
Apr. 22 - Cain's Ballroom - Tulsa, OK
Apr. 25 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Apr. 26 - The Palladium (New England Metal Fest) - Worcester, MA
Apr. 27 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC
Apr. 28 - The Norva - Norfolk, VA
Apr. 30 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
May 01 - Jannus Landing - St. Petersburg, FL
May 02 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
May 03 - Bogarts - Cincinnati, OH
May 04 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL

my biggest qualm is MYTH..I don't love that corporate-run club. But Behemoth floored me last fall so I can't really be upset.

Not sure if it was posted before, but it's worth posting again. Dimmu are always great live (although we might not be treated to Hellhammer on drums this time around :( ), Behemoth are great, and I'm looking forward to checking out Keep of Kalessin.

Oh, and whatever demon you are that has possessed the previously mild-mannered Kyle and turned him into (gasp) a growl-tolerating metalhead...........uh, thanks? :lol:

I will be seeing this at the NEMHF, along with the Paganfest tour (hope they snag someone for the other night like Testament or Iced Earth).

From what I understand, Nevermore is confirmed.

And to this tour, 2 mediocre bands and Keep ive never heard of, but I doubt itll keep me near Powerfest for 1 more day.

I will be seeing this at the NEMHF, along with the Paganfest tour (hope they snag someone for the other night like Testament or Iced Earth).

According to a member of Unexpect, Nevermore is playing Sunday, so I suppose they're headlining - it's them or Ministry (who are also confirmed for Sunday). Still need a headliner (Hell, any bands period) for Friday.

It's good to see KoK on this, but Dimmu and Behemoth tour quite frequently. If the tickets are priced decently, I'll go.