Dimmu Borgir/Behemoth Tour Confirmed

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR will return to North America as part of "The Invaluable Darkness Tour Part 2 – Legions Of The Chosen Few" headlining run with Poland's BEHEMOTH and fellow countrymen KEEP OF KALESSIN. The 24-show trek will launch on April 2 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and will end on May 4 in Chicago. Drummer Tony Laureano will continue to handle drum duties, as the 2007 injury suffered by Hellhammer (also of MAYHEM) still has him sidelined.

On Friday, January 18, DIMMU guitarist and founding member Silenoz will answer fan-submitted questions on Dagbladet.no at 12 noon CET (6 a.m. Eastern). Questions can be submitted here (webpage is in Norwegian).

DIMMU BORGIR with BEHEMOTH and KEEP OF KALESSIN:

Apr. 02 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON - CANADA
Apr. 03 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Apr. 04 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 07 - The Myth - Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 09 - Edmonton Events Center - Edmonton, AB - CANADA
Apr. 10 - Macewan Ballroom - Calgary, AB - CANADA
Apr. 11 - The Big Easy - Spokane, WA
Apr. 12 - Roseland Theatre - Portland, OR
Apr. 14 - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA
Apr. 16 - The Grove - Anaheim, CA
Apr. 17 - Rialto Theatre - Tucson, AZ
Apr. 18 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Apr. 19 - Ogden Theater - Denver, CO
Apr. 21 - Stubbs BBQ - Austin, TX
Apr. 22 - Cain's Ballroom - Tulsa, OK
Apr. 25 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Apr. 26 - The Palladium (New England Metal Fest) - Worcester, MA
Apr. 27 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC
Apr. 28 - The Norva - Norfolk, VA
Apr. 30 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
May 01 - Jannus Landing - St. Petersburg, FL
May 02 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
May 03 - Bogarts - Cincinnati, OH
May 04 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL

It seems Dimmu and Behemoth are headlining a night of NEMHF for the second year in a row. I'm not complaining as long as we don't have another hour wait between them this time ._.

But, OH MY GOD, Keep of Kalessin! When I saw this news I had to sit down and force myself to breath. I've wanted to see them for so long.

This year just seems like a very good year for metal tours.
I don't remember so many tours going on last year.
That being sed I'd be kool seeing dimmu.

I'm more excited for Keep of Kalessin than Dimmu and Behemoth, and I fucking love Behemoth. Keep of Kalessin will slay.

Same here man. Behemoth is one of my favorite bands, but I'm way more excited for Keep of Kalessin (But, then again, that was obvious in my first post where I said I stopped breathing when I read the announcement)

Excellent, last time they played ATL I had to leave early because my fiance was having asthma issues in the smokey Maqeurade. Since she won't go there anymore, I'll be able to see the whole show :)

NP: Falconer - Chapters From A Vale Forlorn

Keep of Kalessin is by far the best band on that bill.

I'll be in the Chicago area for Powerfest the weekend of May 4th... I might stick around an extra day and go to this.

Very cool.... Dimmu were great here when they played at the Tab, and since I missed Behemoth's last show here I get a second chance to see 'em. Keep of Kalessin is the icing on the cake.
Didn't know Hellhammer had suffered an injury, though. :( Nice guy, hope he makes a quick recovery. :headbang: