Iced Earth/COB Tour Dates!

the drip -- I'm all the way down in Colorado fucking Springs ... last time I saw CoB in Denver I was able to ride with my friend, but he got arrested for possesion of LSD and his parents fuckin flipped out and he can't really do anything for the rest of the school year, so ... someone suggested I try to ride a bus to denver... not sure how well that would work.

arch_enemy666 said:
can anyone tell me about the avalon in frisco, i never been there

hell yeah, it is my favorite venue. It has a nice rug, side store, good pizza place outside and a very nice rug, so you won't get hurt if you fall while in the pit, or what is worse, not being able to get in the pit because you are slipping on everyone's spilt beer. Also, the angles to watch the band at are great.

to end this review I will say that I would probably go see an average band if they were playing at the avalon. :)

How long do you all think Bodom's setlist will be? Cuz when I saw them on the Dimmu tour, they only played 5 songs... they should play Towards Dead End ... that would kick ass.
AND FUCK ICED EARTH IM GONNA MEET BODOM THIS TIME
I always wonder how people always get to meet all these bands ... that's just like a dream for me. So how do you all get to meet them? lol.

bobvex said:
im in denver too, Domoritus and the Drip, ill be there :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Hey bob, so there are a lot of good shows coming up over here. Which ones are you planning on going to. I'm going to:
Opeth
IE/Bodom
Suffocation
Dream Theater
Nightwish (when they announce the date)

?!?!?!?!Dream theatre?!?!?!?!
i havent heard suffocation, but ill probably give them a shot. seeing as we both like Guitar showcasing metal, it sounds like i will like it.

bobvex said:
?!?!?!?!Dream theatre?!?!?!?!
i havent heard suffocation, but ill probably give them a shot. seeing as we both like Guitar showcasing metal, it sounds like i will like it.

Dream Theater March 11, at the Paramount. I've already gathered 2 or 3 people to go with.

Suffocation is a brutal death metal band, I don't know if that's your thing though but they have awesome riffs.